Moving

It's the 4th Grade. You and Anthony are just having a friendly little chat in Math class.

Your P.O.V

He looks so cute. I really, really like him. Should I tell him? No. Wait, but what if he likes me? Agh...he probably doesn't.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Anthony yelled.

"Hey.." I said sadly.

"What's wrong?" Anthony said while grabbing my hand.

(Y/N) stated with a tear rolling down her face, "I-I'm moving.."

Anthony's face drooped with sadness.

"I'm sorry. I don't wanna move, but my dad got a new job in Ohio, and he took it," I said sadly.

Anthony let go of my hand. I started to cry. Anthony cried with me. The bell rang. We got our stuff and headed to my house.

We were talking about how much we were gonna miss each other and asking each other questions just for the fun of it.

Anthony's P.O.V

"So, I've had something to tell you for a LONG time." I said.

"Yeah? What is it?" (Y/N) asked.

"Okay. What I'm about to say is not gonna mess up our friendship, right?" I questioned.

"No. Nothing will ruin our friendship." she stated.

"Okay. I-I like you." I said blushing.

"Y-You do?" she said with her eyes filling up with tears.

"Yeah. I really do." I said.

We turned to her street and walked home in silence. When we got to (Y/N)'s house, her mom said that we could hang out for a bit. I was gonna ask her out, but when I heard she was moving to Ohio, I couldn't do it.

Your P.O.V

He likes me. After all this time. He seemed like he did when he grabbed my hand, but I didn't know if he actually liked me.

~A few hours later~

"Okay. It was nice hanging out with you Anthony! Oh yeah. I'm leaving Saturday. See you at school!" I yelled.

"You too! Bye!" Anthony said screaming back with a smile.

I waved good-bye and went to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a weird day.