6th Grade

It was finally the 6th grade. You had no friends, and you struggled in school, until you saw someone familiar.

Your P.O.V

I was nervous for making friends, so I stood back for a while. I was in science, and I saw this one guy with really cool emo hair, and he was talking to a kid with a bowl haircut. I decided to get up and go talk to them.

I said, "Hey! I'm (Y/N)! It's nice to meet you!"

The emo haired kid turned around. Guess who it was? It was Anthony! I haven't spoken to him since 4th grade! But who was the other boy?

"Oh my god! (Y/N)! It's so nice to see you again!" He said as he stood up and pulled me in for a hug. "This is Ian Hecox. I met him just a few days ago,"

"Very nice to meet you, Ian. I'm, then again, (Y/N)," I said with a stupid superhero voice.

Ian didn't say much, but when we started hanging out more, Ian became more open about everything. Not only would he just talk around Anthony, but he would talk around me too! Anthony and Ian were my very first friends in middle school. It was an amazing feeling to actually have someone to be there for you when you're in pain, and that's exactly what Ian and Anthony did. 

I had gotten a boyfriend and his name was Carter. He played football and he was the most popular guy in the school. I wasn't even close to being popular, but he got with me anyways. He broke up with me for the most popular girl in the school named Stacy. Stacy stole all of my friends and turned them into her little sidekicks. She was a goody-two shoes and bullied me everyday. I reported her, but she didn't get in trouble.

"Hey b***h. How's your cruddy little life going?" Stacy said with a smirk.

"Oh, well. Not as bad as yours!" I said starting to run away. 

She looked shocked. Her mouth was dropped open and she had her arms crossed. Yeah, she doesn't like me. Anthony and Ian ran behind me all the way to our next class.