A Few Years Later...

Anthony's P.O.V

It was a few years after the proposal and the kidnapping of (Y/N). (Y/N) and I had moved in with each other and went to Carter's trials for 1 year. The judge had enough information to call him guilty, but I think he wanted more. We only had little evidence for Carter to be sentenced, but the judge wouldn't say anything.

"Hey babe. What are you doing?" (Y/N) said coming up behind me and kissing my head.

"Nothing. Just editing my newest video. What are you up to baby?" I said looking at her.

"About to run to the store," She said. "We're having vegan pizza today. I need to get mushrooms, cauliflower, and spelt. What is spelt? Like, what? I don't know. I'll be back in an hour. I need to go to other places other than the store. Be back in a bit. I love you!"

She kissed my head and grabbed the keys then left. I felt so alone after 5 minutes of waiting for her to come back. I decided to call Ian so that we could go out to eat. It was already 4:30 so we might as well. I called him after I took a quick shower.

Ian got to my house around 5:00. We planned on just hanging out at my place. When he came over, we just played some PS4, ate chips and salsa, and watched a movie. Ian went home at about 11:25. We said our goodbyes then I went right to sleep. I knew I was missing something....where's (Y/N)?

~A few hours before~

Your P.O.V

I was going to the store to get ingredients for the vegan pizza I was making for Anthony and me for dinner. I got into the store and people just looked at me oddly like I had never been there before. I went over to the section with the wine and picked out one of Anthony's favorites. 

Next, I went to the section with the cauliflower and the spelt and picked up both of those things. 

Then, I went to the section with the milk and yogurts. I went to the register and bought my items. 

I was making my way to the car to put my groceries. As I got to my car, the trunk to my car wouldn't open. At first, I thought I was pressing the wrong button. Then I figured out it was because my car was old and it wouldn't work the way it used to back when I first got it. Luckily, I got my trunk open and I put the groceries away then drove off.

 On my way home, I was driving on the right side of the road and a car was right on top of me. He was really close to my bumper. At a first glance, I thought he would drive up on me. Then, when I looked through my rear view mirror, right as I looked out, the car had smashed into me. I had slid across the street doing flips and turns. A truck was coming my way and was going fast. I tried to get out as fast as I could, but it was too late.