Will you marry me?

Your P.O.V

I was sleeping in the middle of the night. I had woken up to see that Anthony wasn't beside me snoring. With my eyes still blurry, I got up from my bed, put on my slippers, and went out the bedroom door.

When I got out there, I saw that our porch light was on. I went out onto the porch and saw this sign with what looked like Anthony's handwriting. I walked up to the sign and read what it had said.

"Hey baby. Sorry for waking you up. I want you to go to the place we had first met. Hint: Go to our old elementary school. Don't dress up!" -Anthony. I got into my car and drove to our old elementary school and saw Anthony in a suit and tie with lights on trees that were in front of the school.

"Babe! What are you doing?! You're gonna freeze out there!" I said yelling. Anthony put down a basket and ran from his spot to where the car was.

"Honey, I'm okay. I'm not cold or anything. Okay...maybe a little bit cold, but I need you to come out here. Please?" He said giving me big eyes and his bottom lip sticking out.

"Fine, weirdo. Whatever will make you happy," I said getting out of the car. Anthony grabbed my wrist as soon as I shut the car door. We ran to this little spot where had a blanket laid out and a picnic basket on the blanket. It was so cute. There was also a bed sheet hanging on two trees and a projector on a mini stool.

"Anthony? What is all of this? It's all so beautiful!" I said giving him a hug. "Why are you doing this?" I had started to tear up.

He looked into my eyes, kissed my head, and said, "(Y/N). You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You pick me up from being sad. From the day I had met you, I knew I liked you. In 6th grade? When I saw you again? You looked absolutely stunning. Your beautifully long and straight (H/C) hair with your cute little dimples on the side of your cheeks when you smiled. I loved everything about you. I instantly knew you were the one," Anthony got down on one knee. "I want you to be my world. I want you to be the person I wake up to everyday. I want to spend my life with you. (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N). Will you marry me?" Anthony said opening up a box with a ring inside it.

"Yes yes. A million times yes!" I said wrapping my arms around Anthony's neck. We untangled from our embrace and he put the ring on my finger. After a few minutes of I love you's and hugs and kisses, I finally took a picture of the ring and posted it on Facebook while watching a movie on the sheet and the mini projector.

The caption said, "I love you Anthony Padilla! I love you so, so much!"