Funeral

Anthony's P.O.V

Why does it hurt so bad? Yes, she's in a better place now. It's sad sitting at her funeral. One day, someone is with you, then the next day, they're gone. They just disappear. It ended so soon! I was ready. I was counting the days it would happen. The day I would marry the girl of my dreams. And now she's gone..

"We are all gathered here for the sad death of (Y/N) (Y/L/N). She was a friend, family, and a lovely fiance. She was a great woman. She respected everything from mother nature to equal rights. We all knew her as the kind of person who cared for everyone. Mistake or not. She would forgive he or she immediately. Now, a few words from the family, and her fiance, Anthony Padilla. The (Y/L/N) family? Would you care to go first?" The priest said.

The family walked up to the stand and said a speech each. By the end, (Y/N)'s mom and dad were crying.

"Anthony? Would you like to come up now?" He said again.

"Uh...yeah. Thank you sir," I said walking to the stand. "(Y/N) was an amazing person I have e-ever met. She was the best fiance someone could ever have. We planned on getting married on (Y/B/D), her birthday. I was okay with being with one person for the rest of my life. I was perfectly fine with it. I had loved her since the day I met her, and I couldn't wait to spend more time with her. I'm sad she's gone. I miss her so, so much. I wish it would've happened to someone else. I do anything to get her back. Thank you."

I said walking off the stage before I started crying. My mom and dad tried comforting me when I sat down, but it didn't work. I just sat there...the rest of the funeral in that chair...doing nothing.

(A/N)

Thank you for coming this far into the story! I'm amazed by how many people are reading this. We just have one more chapter, so get ready for the feelings in the last chapter of...

I Love You... (Anthony Padilla x Reader)!

I love you guys! Thanks for reading!