I have return...

Anthony's P.O.V

I was getting up from a nap that I had taken for...*looks at phone* 3 hours?!?! Oh crap! (Y/N) is gonna kill me! I said I was taking her out on our second date, but a first date as a wife-and-husband-to-be at 7:30..and it's 7:10?!?

I quickly ran to my room and put on a dark red v-neck shirt, a pair of jeans that were ripped at the knees, and a pair of black converse. I couldn't find my other shoes..I'll look for them when I get home.

As I was about to run out of the house, I almost forgot my wallet. If I forgot that and she didn't have her wallet or any money at all, I would've been dead. I ran into the house and grabbed my wallet before it was to late. By the time I got onto the road, it was already 7:23. I went to (Y/N)'s house..and fast. I had just gotten a voicemail from her. And it was not good..at all.

You

Help me..someone's in my house. They're coming to get me. Help me! Please! Help me!

I drove as fast as I could to her house. When I got there, I ran into the house and looked in her bedroom first. Nothing. Papers were everywhere. Her chair was knocked over, along with her desk. I ran into the bathroom to see if anything had happened in there.

On the mirror were the words 'She's with me' in red lipstick.

I ran downstairs and out the front door I went. I called her cell phone. No one answered until the 3rd ring.

(Y/N)

"Hello? Anthony? I-Is that you?" (Y/N) said. She sounded like she was crying. Her voice was shaky and she was stuttering.

"Babe. Are you okay? Where are you?" I said.

"I'm at Fortress Hotel. It's by my mom and dad's house. Around Capitol Street. Floor 3. Room 16," She said whisper yelling. "Oh no..he's coming. Please hurry!"

The call got hung up. Who's he? Who is she talking about?

I quickly drove to Capitol Street and saw the Fortress Hotel. I ran into the hotel and went up to the counter.

Your P.O.V

When is Anthony gonna get here? It's been a few minutes.. 

"(Y/N)?! WHERE ARE YOU!! GET YOUR A** OUT HERE!" Carter said.

Oh no..no no no..Anthony. Please hurry. 

Carter grabbed me out from under the bed.

"There you are you sh*t head. Get on the bed. I don't know how you got out of the trap," He said.

I got on the bed like he said. My ankles scraped across the bed sheet. I had to break out of the chains that he put me in. When trying to get my ankle out, I scraped my ankles very bad on the chain, and they started to bleed.

"Crap.." I said under my breath.

"What did you say?" Carter said grabbing my wrists.

"Nothing," I said.

"Good," He said. He pushed me onto the bed.

I got back in the chains and handcuffs and laid on the bed. Carter put duck tape over my mouth. 

"We all know whe-" Carter got interrupted by Anthony bursting into the hotel door.

"Get away from her!" Anthony yelled.

"AMPHOMY!" I said with with the duct tape over my mouth. A tear dripped down my face.

"Who the hell are you? How did you know where (Y/N) was?" Carter said. He instantly turned to me. "When did you tell him you little b***h?!"

"Don't talk to my wife that way you a**hole!" Anthony said. He landed a punch on the side of his face.

"Babe! Are you okay?!" Anthony said taking the duck tape off my face as carefully as he could.

"I'm...I'm alright. He...He abused me. He abused me and hit me and everything," I said. A tear slipped down my face again. He took the chains and handcuffs off me.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay," He kept a strong grip on my shoulders. "Let's get you out of here. And let's do it before he wakes up."

I tried standing from the bed, but it was hard to because of my ankles.

"Ow!" I said falling to the ground. Anthony looked at my ankles.

"(Y/N)!" Anthony ran over to me and carried me out of the hotel room. I started to cry.

"It's okay, (Y/N). I've got you. No one is gonna take you away from me ever again..I love you," He said whispering into my ear.

"I..I love you too.." I said crying.

I lived that day. Carter got taken to jail and the bruises and scars healed up. I needed help on my ankles for a while, but after a few hospital visits..it ended up okay.