Cars and The Best First Date

Astrid came home and saw her aunt and about exploded. These two loved each other, I meant they loved each other. Astrid called Kens her fun aunt.

I had something planned for my sister, so Amanda watched Astrid and Lacie at her house. I grabbed my keys and sunglasses, then motioned my sister to follow.

"Where are we going?" Kens asked.

"It's a surprise." I said, as my sister whined. She hated surprises.

"I hate surprises." She said, as I smiled.

"I know." I mumbled, and climbed into my car.

I drove with my sister into town, as she blasted the radio. Smiling, I watched her dance in her seat. Pulling into a parking lot, I parked next to a black jeep. Climbing out of the car, Kens followed me.

"What's going on?" She asked. I pulled a set of keys out of my back jeans pocket, and tossed them to my sister.

"You owe me fifteen dollars and lunch." I said.

"Y-you bought me a car?" She stammered.

"No, you're buying it from me. Fifteen dollars and lunch, then the jeep's yours." I said. Kens squealed, and ran to me. She wrapped her arms around me, engulfing me in a hug. I smiled, and tried not to fall over.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Kens yelled, as I laughed.

"You're welcome Kens." I said. "Take you're new car for a spin, I'll see you at home."

"God I love you!" Kens said, and kissed my cheek. She jumped in her jeep, and drove off. Smiling, I climbed back in my car.

Heading home, I stopped by Fifth Street to pick up some things. On the corner of Fifth and Carson was a soccer shop that Astrid loved. So I decide to stop in and get her some new cleats.

They knew me pretty well here, so I waved and just headed to the back wall. My eyes immediately locked on the new Alex Morgan cleats. She'd love them.

"I hear those are pretty good." A voice said. I turned, and saw Alex.

"Says you." I said, and she smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I love this place, and I may or may not have saw you walk in. I was at the coffee place across the street." Alex said, and I nodded.

"And I see you have two coffee cups." I said, as she nodded.

"Here." Alex said, as I gladly took the coffee.

"Why thank you." I said, as she smiled.

"So, why are you interested in my new cleats?" Alex asked.

"Astrids studs broke off of her old ones." I said.

"I can promise you that won't happen with these cleats." She said, and I smiled.

"You're such a great salesmen." I said, and she laughed.

"I try." She said.

For a moment, Alex just looked at me. I bit my lip, and she smiled.

"Are you busy right now?" She asked.

"No, not really." I said.

"Do you wanna get lunch?" Alex asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's sounds great."

So Alex and I headed out of the shop after I bought the cleats. They actually gave them to me for free considering. The two of us then headed out for lunch, as Alex took me to a nice small café.