Partners huh?

-LUUUCY! My mum shouted from downstairs. -I'm coming, mum! My eyes slowly opened. The curtains were drawn away and a white light faced me through the window. I jumped out of my warm bed and put on my panties and a bra. I put on a t-shirt, some jeans and a pair of pink socks. I wiped my eyes with my hands and stared into the mirror. First day of school, Yay....I thought. I brushed my hair and let my curly, dark brown hair fall against my shoulders. I hurried downstairs and into the kitchen. My mum had made me breakfast and I picked up my sandwich on the counter top in a rush and went down the hallway. It looked like my mum was waiting in the car since she wasn't inside so I slipped on a pair of Uggs and a warm jacket.
I opened the door and felt tiny snow crystals dance around my face as I stepped outside. What a wonderful feeling! The car was covered with heavenly white snow and I ran over to it and seated myself on the passenger side of the car.
-Good morning, sweetheart! My mum said and kissed my forehead. -Good morning mum! I took on my seatbelt as the car started to drive. -Slept well? My mum said, never taking her eyes of the road. -Yeah, I said, taking a huge bite of my sandwich. -Oh shit! I shouted to myself. -I forgot my backpack! Turn around! Sweat came tearing down my forehead as I wiped it away. Omg, Lucy! I am so dumb! Firstly I wake up late for school, and secondly, I forget my backpack and everything else I need for school! Damn it!
-It's okay hun. Just borrow a pencil from ur classmate! My mum said with a calm voice. I rolled with my eyes, JUST borrow, yeah right.
The car stopped and my mum parked beside a green Volvo. -Here you have some money for lunch, she said and handed me a couple dollars. -Thanks mum! I said and hugged her. I stepped out of the car and she drove off to work. I sighed and started walking towards school.
It was my first day. I had just moved from California. Canada was so different from Cali. I loved it just as much as I hated it. My friends were left behind in Cali, and they would probably forget me after a month or two. I really didn't look forward to school now. I didn't have any friends and I didn't know anyone. And on top of that I had to borrow a pencil from someone I didn't know. Yay....
Me and my mum moved because my dad died last year. It was an accident, or that's at least what people tell me. He crashed on his way to work. He was driving in a green Volvo.. We moved because mum got a job here, my dad used to work while mum was at home. I missed those days..I couldn't help but let a tear slowly fall down my cheek. My hand wiped it away fast as the doorbell rang.

The first lesson was fine. The teacher introduced me to everyone and showed me around. Not only me though, cause it was the first day of school and also the ones that weren't new, had to get to know the new classrooms and the new rules. It was 20 people in my class, 12 girls and  8 boys. There were also a few couples in my new class. Mathew and Alexandra & Jason and Rose. I couldn't understand how anyone could be together so young. We are like 10 years old? Daah! The other pupils in my class were Philip, Marcus, Niall, Justin, Zayn and Lucas. The girls were Amy, Gabz, Jennifer, Hannah, Vanessa, Mable, Hope, Brittany, June and me. And ofc Alexandra and Rose.
I was quite happy with my class actually and looked forward to a new lesson after the break.

Hello guys! This is the prologue kinda, and please continue reading! Much exciting things is coming soon! You haven't even met Justin yet! Read on❤️👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

-Sorry! I said as I bumped into a guy as I was going to the classroom. -It's ok, he said and turned so I saw his face. His eyes were brown like chestnuts and his lips were fresh, light pink. His cheekbones were perfectly shaped and his short and light brown hair stopped right over his thick eyebrows. His ears were placed at the perfect angle and his pure white teeth reminded me of the snow I got in my hair this morning. I was star struck, without having a star in front of me. Or he looked like a star, but he wasn't famous or anything.
-My name is Justin btw, he said friendly. Before I could even speak he said:-You're the new girl, right? He smiled the sweetest smile I had ever seen before. A little like my dad's smile.. I nodded and blushed. The rest of the class ran inside between us. His face slowly disappeared as I walked through the crowd of pupils.
-Hello everyone! Ms. Bridgewater said kindly. -Please take a seat, and DONT fight! She shouted.
I got a little dizzy as the pupils ran like crazy to sit next to their bff's. I sighed and stood in the middle of the classroom all by myself. -Come sit with me, a familiar voice said. It was Justin. I smiled and sat down beside him. -Interview each other, and afterwards you are gonna tell the rest of the class about your partner, thanks. Ms. Bridgewater sat down and began to drink some coffee. I turned around and looked into his hazel eyes. He winked at me as he said:-Partners, huh? I grinned and a huge amount of blushing entered my whole and entire face. What a flirter .

Please like and comment! I will write the next chapter after 1like (star)! Thanks beliebers and not-beliebers!❤️❤️❤️

Vanessa Hudgens as Lucy
Justin Bieber as Justin