Introduction...2

Hello, and welcome to the school for good and evil, I am now known as Agatha of Camelot but I used to live oin the woods beyond. There, we would celebrate Christmas by singing carols and hanging decorations on the trees. Although I was never involved with it, it was still fun. It would never be amazing but when you don't know any different you think that Christmas is the best it could ever be and I did, until I went to the school for good and evil. Christmas is even better there, it was the Christmas from my dreams!

Throughout this story I will be explaining exactly what happens at the school for good and evil during the Christmas season adding a few stories here and there as I go.  no other book seems to specify exactly what happens apart from, Hester's version. Which is actually  quite accurate (for a never).

So get you snugly socks and prepare for all you need to know  about a school for good and evil during Christmas ...

Agatha, queen of Camelot

P.S. Random Tip Of The Day
A witch and a princess can be best friends

I would also just like to say that if you have not read Hester's version you can find it on joebobo1234 's account I would really recommend it.