Decoration...3

At the school for good and evil decoration is always important. The tallest tower to the deepest dungeon is always decorated by the students and faculty, the whole school think that it is important for everyone to get involved and share some Christmas spirit.

Of course Hester must have told you the evil castle becomes havoc with red and green banners hung everywhere ( most of them are ripped or torn and fall on the floor ) as well as broken paper chains being trodden on, chaotic would be an understatement, it is worse than the nevers no ball !!! ( and that's with the beavers )

But anyway each never dorm room is given their own never Christmas trees-however these trees aren't nice pretty freshly grown trees, they are burnt to a crisp with a  a dead torn witch stuck teddy on the top. They are covered in the red gloopy goo from the moat. Not only that they also have crogs teeth stuck on them meaning that you get scratched every time you walk past. as well as this their are crushed gargoyles and  matted wolf fur is stuck to the branches. They are disgusting and it is a surprise that the trees are strong enough to stand up on their own. The Nevers like it though. There is never any colour in the school for evil so the trees fit right in. Hopefully dean Sophie will change this as we all know how much Sophie loves bright colours. Have you seen her plan of the school for evil? The only colours that we ever see in evil is black red and green, the red and green being forced by faculty just to add the slightest bit of colour, not that it changes much, the evil school is like a dark blob of ugliness. The complete opposite of the school for good.

Unlike evil, the Christmas trees in the school for good are perfect only just not touching the selling and are freshly grown by THE endless woods best wood chopper. They have beautiful stars ( or sometimes angels ) on the tops and they have the perfect amount of ball balls on it, the Christmas tree that people would die for. The ever girls always tend to put pink and purple ball balls on their trees whereas the ever boys normally put green and blue ball balls.  Also Most trees have small twinkling fairy lights that always let off a Small homely glow to the dorm rooms. The nevers hate it, but what do they know?

The school masters tower which is located right in the middle of the two schools has long icicle looking Christmas lights swirling up around it, it is always the same every year. The two schools also have twinkling Christmas lights all around the towers making the whole place look like Santa's grotto. All of the Evers have gold lights while the nevers have red. Just to add to all of the Christmas look the entire school has a thin sheet of snow over every tower in sight.

If you think that that sounds good wait until you hear about the blue forest, it is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Like the school their is a thin coat of snow over every hil top and the forest is turned into a wintery wonderland. Small blue fairy lights are dangled all around the forest, intertwining  with all of the tree branches. However my favourite bit of all is that every single living thing in the school for good and evil has their very own ball ball to hang up along the top of the forest. Some of the famous heroes also come back to put up their ball balls it really is a place that sticks on your memory once you have seen it. I think that even some of the nevers quite like it.

Here is a picture of part of it during the spring season, normally it would have more snow while in the Christmas season

That is no where near all of the decorations that we put up , their are loads more but it would take millions of hours if I wanted to list them all. So in general I just wanted to some it all up in one word and that one word would be : beautiful.