Gift giving...6

Of course, everyone loves to get gifts whether you are good or evil, boy or girl, pure or wicked, I am sure that you love to get gifts.

Their is one part of the school that is never mentioned the central coast shop. It is located below the school masters tower and to get their you must go in the special boat across goods lake. It is right in the middle of the two schools, it use to be open to both Evers and nevers but after a certain never ( ANADIL ) stole something the shop has only been open to the Evers.

You may be thinking that students don't have any money, it is never mentioned and it didn't exist. However Pollux thought that it was important for students to learn monetary values so the school for good and evil invented their own type of Money their is not a certain price but it is known as loops ( ⌘ ) here is a picture of what they look like:

 However Pollux thought that it was important for students to learn monetary values so the school for good and evil invented their own type of Money their is not a certain price but it is known as loops ( ⌘ ) here is a picture of what they look li...

the one on the left is for the nevers and the oc ne on the right is for Evers.
When you buy something the shop owner will ask you for a certain amount of loops

for example, If you wanted to buy a small arm-watch, then you would take it up to the counter and the keeper would say something like 3⌘ please, you would then hand over three of your coins. All students receive 3⌘ a week.

But anyway, I must get on to how the gifts are given, first of all everyone gets involved in a secret Santa Evers and nevers teachers and students! Then everyone can give presents to however they want