Can't Hurt Me

Jack's POV:

I watch as the snow falls gently to the floor, slowly becoming a gentle snowfall across the whole room. She slowly stands and frost covers her floor.

She's just like me.

"You're amazing, why hide it?" I ask in awe.

"Of course you would think so," she mutters darkly. "Yours is a gift, one that brings great joy. While mine is a curse, able to hurt anyone and I can't control it."

"Well, I think yours is an amazing gift," I whisper.

She looks up at me, tears streaming down her face.

"It isn't a gift," she says fiercely. "I would know that better than anyone," her voice slowly turning into a hoarse whisper. "I hurt her, my sister. She doesn't remember because I accidently hit her in the head. We had to remove all memories of the magic that I possessed. She now thinks that I just randomly started ignoring her. One wrong move and I could kill anyone."

She sounded so broken. I couldn't stop myself. I was across the room and sitting next to her in an instant. My arms gently wrapped around her and I pulled her flush against me. Our faces inches apart.

"You can't hurt me," I whisper. "We're one in the same."

She looks shocked by actions and words, but our faces come closer together. I don't even think about it, I bring my lips down to hers and brush them gently together.

She gasps, but doesn't pull away. In fact, she throws her arms around my neck and pulls my face down to hers fiercely. Our lips crash together in a heated rush, moving in sync. I run my tongue along her lower lip, she eagerly opens her mouth to receive it.

Our tongues tangled, exploring each other's mouths. I slowly lower her down on her bed and move to kneel in the middle of her legs.

I pull back to catch my breath, but continue kisses down her neck.

"Do you want to stop?" I whisper in her ear.

"No," she breathes.

Our clothes slowly fall to the floor and we are quickly a  tangled knot. I don't even know where my body ends and her's begins.

The night continues, filled with breathy moans and silent screams. Until we both fall asleep, tangled in each other's arms.