Goodbye

Elsa's POV:

I woke up late the next morning, the sun shining through the window. My head rested on a bare chest, rising and falling with the person's every breathe. I feel an arm wrapped around my waist, warmth wrapping around me.

I smile gently, reminiscing every single second of last night. My fingertips dust frozen fractals across his faint six pack. I hear a shuddering breath after a few seconds and I look up at Jack's face with a small, shy smile.

He looks down at me with a lazy smile while pulling me closer.

"I loved what you were doing," He whispers in me ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh, you mean this?" I say as I run my fingers down his front, causing him to shudder.

He quickly rolls us over, him hovering above me. And slowly kisses up my neck, causing my breathing to stagger.

"Yes, that," He says once he reaches ear.

I giggle at his antics and gently push him off. He smiles gently at me as he sits down in front of me. I slowly sit up and wince at the dull pain that I feel down below.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked quickly, noticing my discomfort.

"Nothing," I giggle. "I'm just a little sore from last night."

He stares at me for a second but bursts out laughing after he realizes how stupid his question was. 

"Was I a little rough for you?" He chuckles.

"Rough?" I say condescendingly. "No."

He justs keeps chuckling. I slowly get up, wrapping the sheet around my body.

"What's the point in the sheet?" He asks. "I've seen all of you anyway."

"True," I note. "But I'm cold."

He chuckles lightly and watches me walk to the bathroom connected to my room. I turn on the shower and hop in lightly. I expect him to come in and join me for some morning fun, but he doesn't. When I finish washing, I slowly get out and wrap myself in a towel. He still doesn't come. 

I walk out of the bathroom and see my bed all made up. On top sat a little note. I walk over to the note and slowly open it.

I loved last night but this will probably be the last time we should meet. Goodbye.

My heart shatters as I read them and I rush over to the window, tears falling down my face.

"Jack!" I yell again and again, trying to bring him back, but it's to no avail.

I don't move from my spot at the window. I watch the sky, expecting him to appear from nowhere like last time.

"Goodbye," I whisper when the moon reaches its peak in the sky and I finally move away from the window.