Epilogue

Elsa's POV:

15 Years Later

I look out into the courtyard, watching the snow fall. It glistens in the light that is reflected off each flake. As I watch the snowflakes dance through the light breeze as they make their way to the ground, I notice the frost that slowly spirals taking up the window. I smile lightly as I turn around. 

"Hey," I whisper.

"Hey," He responds as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "What were you just thinking about?"

"I was thinking about my life," I answer. "About how far I've come since I became queen. I've gotten over my fear of my powers. I've found love. I've done so many things that I thought I wouldn't have been able to do."

He smiles gently down at me and kisses my forehead.

"I understand," He whispers, weaving his fingers into my hair.

He leans down to kiss me, taking a moment just as our lips are about to touch.

"I love you," He murmurs, our lips brushing.

"I love you, too," I whisper.

"Daddy!" Comes a young squeal.  "Mommy!"

Jack chuckles lightly as he pulls away from me. I turn towards where the squeal came from and see our youngest running towards us.

"Krystal!" Comes a yell from behind her. "Slow down!"

I smile as her twin brother chases her down the hallway. 

"Try and catch me, Aspen!" She giggles back.

As she reaches us she reaches her arms up for Jack.

"Hello, Princess," He says as he picks her up. "What are you up to?"

"We're all playing hide and seek," She exclaims. "But Aspen wants to hide with me because I'm the best."

"All of you?" I ask her.

"Yeah!" She yells in excitement. "Me, Aspen, Gabriel, Winnie and even Christian!"

"Well you better go hide then," Jack tells her as he sets her down. "And take your brother with you."

"Okay, Daddy," She says as she runs off again.

"Krystal!" Calls Aspen as he runs by us.

I watch as they quickly run out of sight.

"Now where were we?" Jack asks as he pulls my hips to his own. "Oh, that's right."

I giggle as he captures my lips with his.