Surprise

Jack's POV:

I arrived on top of the roof that I sat on while listening to Elsa yelling my name last time I was here. I knelt on the roof and looked over the edge. I see that the window is cracked and I lean further, until my head is upside down, to look inside the window. I see Elsa standing in front of the mirror. She's only in a t-shirt and panties. Her shirt is pulled up and she's looking at her stomach, one of her hands running across it.

Does she think she's fat? Because she's not. She's perfect.

I'm about ready to come down and go through the window when I see the door open. Elsa quickly pulls her shirt down and it falls to her knees. A girl with her auburn hair in pigtail braids walks in. Elsa looks up the girl timidly.

"Hey," Elsa whispers, as if she's scared.

"Hey Elsa," The girl says, her voice sounding as if she's trying to ease Elsa's worries. "I'm not here because I don't believe you. I do. I've run over the past month and I've put it all together."

Elsa looks at the girl as if she's about to cry.

"You've had an increase in appetite," The girl continues, taking a step forward.

Elsa looks down at her stomach.

She's not fat.

"You've also been sleeping more," The girl says, taking another step forward.

"Anna," Elsa whispers.

"Let me finish," The girl known as Anna insists. "You've had increased restroom visits and you've been puking in the morning," She says this while taking a step with each fact, putting her right in front of Elsa.

"I know everything," Anna whispers. " I might not believe most of it, but I know that the result was true."

Anna's eyes flicker down to Elsa's stomach. And I just become more confused by the second.

What is she talking about?

"And I want you to know something," Anna continues, grabbing Elsa's arms, which cause the girl to look up at her. "You are not going through this alone. I'm going to be there through every step of the way."

I'm lost.

"I'm your sister and I'm going to be here for you," She states, hugging Elsa. "And the baby."

And the baby.

And the baby.

And the baby.

My mind seems to play her last words in a loop. I know it's impossible but her words settle into my head and I know that it's true. Elsa is pregnant and I'm the father.

I'm going to be a dad.

I can't.

And with that last thought I ask the wind to take me back to the Pole.