Please Don't Leave

Jack's POV:

"I knew you would come," She whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

I finally look away from our son and towards her.

Our son.

And as our eyes connected, it was like everything else disappeared and I didn't want this moment to end.

I watched as her eyes drifted close and my heart felt like it was being stomped on repeatedly.

BEEEEEEEP

"Elsa?" Anna says, looking at her sister as soon as the sound was emitted into the room. "ELSA!"

She starts to shake her sister, worry consuming her. I looked over at my son and I saw that he had stopped crying. He was looking at his mom, then he turned his eyes towards me.

He can see me.

I felt as if his eyes were begging me to take him out of the room. That he didn't want to see this. The nurse that was holding him put him inside a crib and rushed to do whatever the doctor was yelling.

I couldn't concentrate on anything but my son. I slowly walked over to where he laid and picked him up, holding him close to my chest.

I looked over at Elsa and I felt tears spring to my eyes at the scene. They delivered shocks to her body, trying to keep her heart beating. I looked away and carried my son out of the room and into the hall. I stopped outside the door, leaving it open so I could hear what was going on, but I sat down at the wall next to it.

I just held my son close, watching as he fell asleep peacefully in my arms and begged the Man in Moon to save her. To do what he did to me.

Just please don't have her leave me too.