First Date

Elsa's POV:

I didn't know how much time had passed until Christian's eyes started to droop as I cradled him in my arms. I had sat in the single rocking chair in the room, while Jack was talking to all the other Guardians.

As soon as I was sure that Christian was asleep, I slowly stood and gently placed him the crib. Placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, baby," I whisper to him as I pull away. 

I look around the room and notice that everyone but Jack, who stood in the doorway watching me, had left.

"When did they leave?" I ask, shaking off the butterflies that erupted in my stomach from his intense stare.

"About an hour ago," He responds, lifting himself off the doorframe that he was leaning on and started walking towards me.

I begin to back away from him. His step forward was matched with my step back. Until I hit a wall. He places his hands on either side of my head, trapping me.

"Let's have some fun," He states, seriously.

My face becomes red from his words and the position that we are currently in.

"Let's go on a date," He smirks as he takes my hand and leads me out of the room.

"A date?" I dumbly ask.

"Yes," He says and continues pulling through the castle.

"Why?" I question.

"Because," He begins. "We seem to have done everything backwards."

I giggle, realizing the truth in his words. 

"Where are we going then?" I ask, excitement flowing through me.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," He responds as we walk out the door of the castle. "Hold on."

He wraps his arms around my waist and then we're flying. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I bury my face in his neck.

I don't know why he thinks this is fun.

I just cling to Jack, waiting for it to be over.

"Babe," He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "We're here."

I look up and notice that we are standing near a frozen pond. With the moon illuminating everything, it looks beautiful.

"Where are we?" I whisper, looking up at him.

"This is where I became Jack Frost," He answers. 

Looking into his eyes, I realize how close we are. I can feel his breath fan my face. My cheeks get slightly pink and I look down. 

I slowly unwrap myself from around Jack and take a slight step back. Never looking up from the ground.

I look over at the frozen pond and smile. 

"Do you know how to ice skate?" I ask, finally looking up  at him.

He shakes his head in embarrassment. 

I smirk and pull him towards the pond. He starts frantically shaking his head.

"Elsa, this isn't a good idea," He states, panicking. 

"Well, I believe it is," I reply simply. 

We're soon gliding across the ice. Slowly and gracefully. Until Jack trips and lands on top of me.

"I'm so sorry," He frantically says. " I told you this wasn't a good idea."

I giggle, but soon stop because of how close we are. Our noses are touching and our bodies are pressed together. My breath hitches and Jack looks down at me curiously. He must have realized what I did, because he's soon trying to get off me as quick as possible.

But before he could I quickly lean up and connect our lips.