chapter three

oops

"(Y/N)! You did great!" Bokuto cheered, beaming at the girl.

"No need to sound so surprised, Bokuto!" she laughed, pushing her hair out of her face and blowing warm air into her cold hands,"But thanks, I can still improve on the landing of my quads at the very least though."

"I'm free to help you anytime!" (Y/N) laughed and nodded a thanks before turning her attention to his friend, motioning towards him with her head,
"Is he alright?"

"He's fine! I think he's just a bit shaken,"

"Why?" (Y/N) asked inclining her head to the left as the black haired boy continued to stare at the pair... Or maybe just her? With his mouth agape.

"Because you're so good!" At this (Y/N) cheeks inflamed and her face lit up in a smile that she attempted to cover with her hand. But not before Akaashi caught a glimpse of it and felt his heart involuntarily perform a entire gymnastic routine. There was something about this girl that he couldn't quite place. Something that almost drew him to her.

"He's very..." (Y/N) searched for the correct word but just spat out the first one she could conjure up, "Pretty."

She wasn't wrong, pretty suited him well but it didn't seem justified to call him such a simple word.

"Really?" Bokuto widened his eyes and turned his head in an way that reminded (Y/N) of an owl.

"Yes, but you can't tell him I said that,"
(Y/N) rushed out realising saying that to Bokuto probably wasn't the best idea.

"Aww, why not?" Bokuto whined but (Y/N) gave him what she considered a stern look and he dropped it, a frown still evident on his face. She couldn't handle the embarrassment of Bokuto telling him she'd said that, especially not right in front of her and when he was so clearly out of her league.

"Akaashi!" The bi-haired boy shouted across the rink, "Come over here!"

a/n sorry for the shorter chapter. i'm really enjoying writing this story oh my.

side note: i'm putting this on all my stories, as i currently have multiple fanfics out and have more planned any fanfic that people have little interest in i'm going to discontinue so let me know if you want me to keep this going :)