Prolouge

"Boys, we are on our way to MAUI!" 

The boys needed a break after Lou.

"Man, I wonder how Lou would feel about this!" Lance said excitedly.

Everyone stopped and looked at him.

"Shut up, you idiot" Joey playfully punched Lance in the arm.

"Sorry" Lance rubbed his arm.

J.C. sat in the corner of the jet, as usual, listening to music quietly.

"J.C.!!!!" Justin screamed.

"Wait.... What?" J.C. paused his CD player and took off his headphones.

"Never mind, fool. Let us go, GentleMAN-"

"Hello, Captain speaking, we are not able to go to destination Maui anymore, I have some intel paparazzi are covering the landing and are not moving. Mrs. Timberlake phoned me and told me she has rerouted the trip, she just hand delivered the plans. We should be fine" The pilot blared over the intercom.

"AWE, Come on!!!" Justin yelled.

"Bro, chill" Chris forced Justin to sit "We're on our way to South Island, near Hawaii, real remote. Only 200 people live their, are apart of America, but they refuse any sort of 'American' civilization."

"Now how in the hell did you know that?" Justin laughed, shoving Chris off of him.

"It was in the pamphlet, READ my brother" Chris patted him on the back.

"South Island. Relaxation. Time for me to be freeeeee" Lance lay back in his seat.

"J.C., you hear that? South Island!" Joey said.

"Wait.. Wha-"

"NEVER MIND" The boys rolled out their beds and dreamed about the amazing two month break they would have.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys!

I hope you enjoy this story because I am extremely dedicated to entertaining YOU!

Please, comment!! Also, vote on it and tell your friends about it!

I will choose a comment and make a character based on the celebrity you comment about.

Ttyl,

hip991