Chapter 2

The boys watched as the big bus pulled away from the mansion's driveway.

"MAN, that girl was BEEEUUUTEEFULL" Justin ran up the extremely long stairwell.

"Wowee, they were all models, especially the dad" Lance said.

All the boys stopped and looked side ways at Lance.

"Hahaha just kidding" Lance said awkwardly.

"I mean, man. She looked like a godess. Like an -- angelic figure" Justin said singing.

"She was pretty. I bet she could do better though" Chris said.

Justin playfully tackled Chris to the ground.
"Anyway, what are we wearing" Chris asked, standing in front of the pre packed closets full of the latest fashions.
Justin stood up to investigate the closet, while JC simply shrugged his shoulders and hid under the blanket on his deluxe king size bed everyone seemed to love to sit on.
"JC, bro. What is wrong?" Lance asked.
"Yea bro, what the hell! We're on fucking vacation and you're just being lame" Justin said as he tried on a suit he found towards the front of the closet.
"Just leave me the hell alone."
"Who is it. What's wrong."
"It's stupid bro"
"I'm sure it's not THAT stupid" Joey said.
Everyone glared at him.
"Just kidding guys!"
"Spill man" Chris said as he pulled on a headband.
"Well, it's about"
"SPIT IT OUT MAN" Lance yelled.
"BOBBIE!!! We broke up, again."
"Damnnnn bro get over her! You got hundreds of other beautiful girls that would DIE for you! All of us do! Even Joey!" Justin said, eyeing Joey.
"I'll kill you man" Joey ran to the place on JC's bed that Justin was laying on and jumped him.
"MERCYYYY BRO" Justin cried and laughed as Joey attacked him.
"Get over her. She's so fake bro. She doesn't even like you. She likes the fame that comes with being with you. That's sad, and it's facts" Chris said.
"I agree with him man. While your here, take a break from girls. Just focus on you" Lance said as he brushed his hair and stepped back from the mirror. "Damn my hair is greasy as hell, I'm going to go take a shower. A long one" Lance cringed.
"Oh have fun in there" Justin smiled.
"Huh?"
"Nothin" Justin replied, this time in a much more serious tone.
"Hey, we're here for you brother. Talk to us please" Joey said.
"Yeah. Also, where's my conditioner?" Lance asked.
"Oh right here," Justin handed Lance the container.
"Again Justin??"
"I love my hair nice and puhrtyyy" Justin cackled.
"Gents we got 1 hour which means we'll be ready in an hour and a half. Let's get crackin" Chris said.