Chapter 3

The nude, sleeveless, body con ball gown Mrs. Koe had gotten Pamela was beautiful. No one in the family really cared though. It was the fact that these kinds of things were normal: They went to a ball every month.

But this time, it felt different for Pamela.

Justin Timberlake was there. AND NSYNC!!

Pamela moved to the mirror to look at herself.

She, of course, looked amazing.

Phylysa came in the room.

"Nice dress. You know where I can find an extra bobby pin? I've lost all nine hundred and ten of them" she said.

"Upper left cabinet in the bathroom" Pamela replied as she brushed up her lipstick.

Phylysa started to leave, but stopped and stared at her sister.

"What is it, Phyl" Pamela asked impatiently.

"I know you like NSync, Pamela"

"Whatttt--

"Save it. I know. I have something to tell you" Phylysa sat on the wooden rocking chair next to the door.

"What? What could you--

"I LOVE THE BACKSTREET BOYS! "

"OH MY GOSH, YOU TRAITOR"

"I LOVE BRIAN"

"Brian? I peg you as an AJ type of gal OR give up and listen to NSync!"

"What--

"Time to go, girls" The governor called them from downstairs.

"Coming!" They both called, in sync.

When they got to the Palace, it was loud with laughter and shock at the Bump's new sleek color, Black.

They climbed out, and the people of South Island roared.

Pamela was always amazed at how excited the people were to see her family. If anything, her family was completely dull, and rarely talked let alone interacted. They stopped by the suite the boys of *N Sync were staying at and waited a good couple of minutes for the boys.

Suddenly, the doors swung open and Lance came out, screaming.

It took the Koes' a second to realize that Lance's hair had been dyed green. Next came a laughing Justin, wearing a navy blue extremely well fitted suit and his hair back in a pony tail that would make any teenage girl in the Western Hemisphere, or, scratch that, the world, scream with joy.

"Mannnnnn, you shoulda seen his faceeeee, JC!! Whewwwwww" Justin stopped to put his hands on his knees as JC followed.

Everyone gasped.

No one had seen JC's face, as it had been covered by a hoodie, and then a blanket, and he had been completely silent.

Pamela stopped to gaze at him with full on intensity, admiring his every piece.

JC wore a black solid tux, his shoes were a nice brown. His face glowed in the summer heat and his brown hair was soft and seemingly blowed at a beautiful pace in the wind.

Pamela, however, focused again on Justin.

"Wait till Kalena sees him" Phylysa whispered in Pamela's ear.

Ugh. Kalena Pearl. The Senator's daughter AND Pamela's nemesis. She always had the latest gossip on the island and was now strangely single as soon as *NSync was arriving.

"Whatever" Pamela replied as she shifted her focus from JC to Joey and Chris in the background.

"Dude, I think I saw the finest honey working at that weird voodoo tourist place we drove past, should we partake in a bodacious getaway, about thirty two minutes into the dance, and saunter that way?" Joey said as he adjusted Chris' dread locks and the tie dye headband he wore.

"YOU ARE ON BROTHER!" They shook hands and smiled as they closed the doors to the Hotel behind them.

"AHHHHH, YOO" Lance had jumped on Justin and had attempted to start hitting him.

Joey quickly ran over and seperated the two.

"GREEN DUDE???? YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT MY COLOR!!" Lance yelled at Justin.

"I'm sorry man! Pranks a prank!" Justin shrugged as he jumped on the bus.