Chapter 1

Pamela spat the water she was drinking on the floor.

"Pamela Sarayah Raquelina Maria Bella Koe! " Mrs. Koe screamed in disgust.

"Mamma, *N Sync? They're, uh, I don't know, a strange name.." she said.

*N Sync.

*N Sync was coming on this island. 

Justin and J.C. and Chris and Lance and Joey.

"That's funny, Don't you have poster--"

"AHH Shut up, Phylysa" Pamela clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Daughters, come out and greet these Americans. Do not embarrass us, they already think nothing of us" Governor Koe thankfully came in the kitchen.

As Pamela's father was the Governor of the island, Pamela's family and Senator Pearl's family were always first to report.

Pamela's ex was, of course, his son, London Pearl.

As Pamela got onto our helicopter that took us to the rarely used Koa Koa Airport, she thought of him.

London was a nice kid. Pamela just wasn't made for him. And that's okay. 

Besides, he was with Kayloe now. 

Pamela got off the chopper, and waited for the plane.

It landed about an hour later and five boys got off, all looking extremely tired.

"Hello, N of Sync"  Governor Koe yelled as the boys came closer.

Lord.

"Hi!, I'm Justin" he sang

"J.C."

"Chris"

"Joey"

"Lance"

"And we're NSYNC" They shouted.

Governor Koe and Senator Pearl looked confused.

Pamela's heart stopped when my eyes met Justin's. 

A crystal blue seemed to pierce her soul, she quickly looked away.

"Hello, beach babes! I am Joey!"

Governor Koe cleared his throat.

"Only kidding, sir" 

"Right this way" 

They all followed my father to the big fancy bus that escorted the Koes (basically the royal family) everywhere. Pamela called the bus "The Bump" because she remembered sitting at the back of it, hoping the driver would hit a speed bump so she could fly into the air.

They boarded.

Justin was last and all the seats were taken, except the one next to Pamela, so he slid into the comfortable black leather chair and put on his seat belt.

"Hi, I'm Justin"

God, did her heart flutter.

But, no one could know, not her dad, not her family they would KILL her.

"Yeah." she turned away.

"And you are?"

"The Governor's Daughter" she said quickly.

"No, I know that, Your name!" He said smiling.

OH MY LORD. Justin freaking Randall freaking Timberlake knew her dad was the-

"It's Pamela. Koe. Pamela Koe." she held out her hand.

"Beautiful name, beautiful face" He said.

Pamela blushed and turned away.

Justin smiled and looked at his shoes.

"YO CHRIS" Lance gazed out the window in a sense of wonder.

"Lance my man, what is up" Chris said.

"Let's go there! That tiny little hut, dude, I bet they'll be some sick Island food or clothes to try on!" Lance said.

"Man, as soon as we get off, you are on dude" Chris gave Lance a high five.

"J.C., you in?" Lance turned to J.C. who was sitting in the very back next to a security guard.

"No, I'm tired. I want to be alone" He said, putting on his headphones and pressing play on his CD player.

"What is wrong with that dude." Chris shrugged his shoulders.

"Gentleman, Tonight there will be a ball to welcome all of you to this island, at our home, The Governor's Palace. A Chauffeur will escort you there. Remember, it is a suit and tie event. No ripped jeans, or anything you are currently wearing" Mrs. Koe said.

They all nodded as The Bump dropped them off at the gigantic suite they would call home for the next 3 months.

God help them all at the ball tonight.