1: Dungeons and Werewolves

Started: August 2016
Ended July 2018
(It took forever, I know.)

*_*_*_*_*

I groan slightly as my head throbs with the pounding against my skull. What in the world happened? One minute I was lapping up water and the next, something smashes into me.

I try to reach up towards my temple to relieve some of the pain, but my limbs feel too heavy to move. I hiss as the scorching feel of wolfsbane burns through my veins. I try to move my legs, but the same burning sensation restrains me. I groan in frustration and open my eyes slightly. Oh great, just my luck! I've been blindfolded.
Real original, guys. Who's behind this anyway? I'm proud to know old habits die pretty hard in the kidnapping business...

After a few minutes of me trying to figure out who could have done this, I start screaming, frustrated with my brain's uselessness. Of course I wouldn't be able to think of a single way to possibly escape in the most crucial time in my non-existent life.

"Hello!" I yell very loudly, (like a ninny, obviously thinking they would answer me) since I don't smell any wolves in here except for rogues. It's obvious I am in a dungeon, if I were to judge by the smell and the typical dripping sound which usually comes from a toilet or something equally as gross. I sigh and try again. I hear whimpers around me and realize someone is in here. I shriek and he growls, clearly annoyed.

"Will you just stop shouting?" He yells. "Jeez, you have some vocal cords on you, my ears are going to start bleeding." He mutters.

"Hello, who are you?" I ask softly. He sighs and moves closer to me, judging by the echo of his footsteps. I can smell him now. Since I'm filled with wolfsbane, my senses are weakened and thank goodness for that. I don't really enjoy the smell of decay and dead rats, which is the general odour of rogues.

"I don't have to answer any of your questions." He says and I frown at his aggression.

"Well, can you at least take this annoying blindfold off?" I ask and he sighs, clearly irritated by my presence already.

"I would since you're harmless, unmoving, but Alpha wouldn't approve. Only the Alpha or the Beta can do what they please here and give orders. I, on the other hand, was assigned to guard you." He informs me. Duly noted.

"Well, where is your Alpha?" I ask. I feel an itch on my arm and I groan. "I know this is weird, but could you please, uhm, scratch my arm. I have an itch and... You know." I trail off and I hear him chuckle.

"This is a first." He mutters before scratching my arm. I sigh in relief.

"Thank you, now back to my question, where is your Alpha?" I ask and he sighs again. Him sighing as much as he is could be symptoms to some preposterous medical decease that causes you to exhale an exceeding amount of carbon dioxide, which initiates the sound of a sigh.

"He is not here at the moment. He is coming back tomorrow though." He says and I nod.

"Who found me? Because that was a big wolf." I question and the sound of a door opening echoes through the room.

"That would be me." A new male voice says from my right. Either that is where the door is, or he has been standing there the entire time. I would like to think it was the former, otherwise I would consider him to be a creepy stalker, just standing there, observing, calculating my every move, waiting to strike- all right now I am just freaking myself out.

"And who might you be, or should I just call you Hefty?" I joke and a growl resonates from him. I groan, trying to turning my head to his direction... I think.
"Are you all right? Is something stuck in your oesophagus? I hope you choke, you heavy beast. I liked the other guy more. Hey Wolfy, where are you?" I ask and a chuckle resonates from next to me. I admit, I almost peed myself. What? Do not judge, I bet if you heard someone chuckle from right next to you whilst you were in similiar circumstances, you would react the same.