Epilogue

Dedicated to Panda444444 who voted and commented since the start and thank you all for the support.

I love you all.

*_*_*_*_*

This is it. The Luna Ceremony is here and I am stressed out to the maximum. In two hours, my name will be called and I will have to do what I have to do.

Noah and I spent the night together after the whole spontaneous froyo date, since he couldn't leave my neck alone.

Carly is currently going through my closet and picking out everything that I need. Nobody is entering the Alpha chambers since everyone is either downstairs or outside preparing the backyard. The music is pulsing through the house as the ceremony sort of starts off as a bonfire. It creates a distraction for me to prepare and Noah to make sure everything is further.

Oh, Noah...

"Blaze, you can only take two suitcases, since we're taking the Lexus. Nathan has already put in the one with all of your bathroom stuff and important necessities. I have the black card Noah gave to you and now all we need to do is pack and go to the bank. Are you hundred percent sure about this?" I hesitate, but then I touch my growing belly and immediately nod my head vigourously. Tears drop down onto the screen in my hands as the photo of Noah and I at the froyo shop blurs. Carly should be glad her phone is waterproof. She found us on her way to the bathroom and secretly took photos of us playing at the stations and laughing after our serious conversation, his hand holding mine. His eyes never strayed from me and I only noticed now how much love and devotion shines in his eyes whenever he looks at me. Carly also took a selfie with the whole gang. She promised she'd print them before I leave. We'll have to go to the print shop before we head to the bank. We have approximately an hour and a half before the ceremony slowly starts and people might wonder where I am. I look up at Carly and quickly wipe my tears.

"Are you sure it'll work." I ask and stare at the spell book she has lying open on the covers of our bed.

"I'm more sure about this than a simple sleeping spell. It will work, it has for years before you found out and it'll work now. I just hope to the Goddess that this will work out in the end for you, Blaze. You deserve happiness more than anybody and I am slightly upset that you can't find it whilst being with my brother, but if you feel like this is what you need to do, so be it." I smile at her and give her phone back. I pick up Noah's hoodie that he's had for two years. The one which has a potent scent of my mate and gently fold it and place it in the suitcase along with four other hoodies that belong to him. I'm only taking five shirts and five jeans that are my own and the rest is Noah's clothing.

"Carly, do you think I'm doing the right thing?" I ask and glance at the book on Noah's desk that held the picture of Carly. She did it once.

"I think it's the right thing for now." Carly says and I pull one of Noah's shirts over my head and sniff at the colar, tears clouding my vision again.

"I'm going to miss him." I sob and the tears don't seem to stop. Sobs wreck through my body, shaking it uncontrollably.

"I know, I know." She comes to me and I collapse onto the floor with her arms around me. She strokes my hair and whispers reassuring promises into my ear.

"Okay, let's get this done." Carly helps me up and I place the letter I wrote for Noah on my side of the bed. I leave more than half of my stuff and the suitcase is soon filled up with clothes.

"Let's go." We walk to the door and sneak down the stairs and into Carly's room. Her balcony looks out at the driveways side and that's where we're making our great escape.