8: Returning the favour

Dedicated to: @SapphireStone1998
*--*--*--*--*

I stalk up to the girl who just broke my best friend's heart, ignoring the protests behind me. I am livid, but I will not show it. If she is human, I would understand. I do consider myself a reasonable person. Some humans cannot feel the pull immediately. But if she is a creature, I will knock her head sideways. I may not look like much, but I have claws.

"Hey," I start off nicely, trying to catch their attention or a scent, but it's overpowered by this dumbass next to her. I growl lowly before ripping him away from her. I do not want to be this close to people sucking each other's faces off.

"What the...?" He trails as he sees me glaring at the girl. He clears his throat causing me to snap my glare back at him. I breathe in deeply to calm myself before growling.

"You're not only a face-sucker, are you?" I growl lowly for him to hear. His eyes flash with recognition before he hisses lowly.

"I mean no harm." He mutters for me to hear. I just push him away, muttering a small apology. He nods and walks towards the wall next to us before resting casually against it.

I sniff again and now I am shaking in anger as I realize that she is not only a wolf, but a Delta. She has sharper senses than a normal wolf. She knows that Aiden is her mate, judging by the guilty glance she gave over my shoulder.
"What are you doing with a bloodsucker?" I question her. She looks at me and scratches her arm nervously, not meeting my heated gaze.

"Uhm... I... I am so sorry." She mutters, looking at something behind me. I turn around to find Aiden looking at her intensely.

"You fucking should be." I state before stepping closer threatingly.
"Now tell me, why were you kissing that," I point to the bored figure against the wall.
"Knowing that you have a mate." I ask and she starts shaking. I take a step back before studying her. She's pulling at her sleeves and covering her stomache.
"You're-"

"Please don't tell." She whispers in my ear. I growl and I start shaking. She didn't save herself for her mate. Poor Aiden, he does not deserve this. He deserves a goddess.

"No. He deserves an explanation. He is too good for you." I hiss at her in disgust before ruffly grabbing her by her forearm, but instantly stop when she hisses. I look back at her and let her arm go. She cradles it against her stomach, looking at the floor. Everything clicks and I slowly start to feel sick to my stomache.

"You-" I start again, but once again, she interrupts.

"How do you know?" She asks, I sigh and grab her upper arm instead. I am not explaining anything to her.

"I just know." I mutter. Aiden looks at me with caution, afraid of what I will do.
"Tell him." I growl before shoving her into him. He barely catches her, clearly not wanting to touch what he knew was touched by another before. The vampyre's scent is way too potent on her for it to be natural. We all know that they mated. She doesn't bare his mark though. I look back at the monster in curiosity as he just rolls his eyes at me. I narrow my eyes before looking back and forth between the redhead and the vampyre. Everything clicks and I storm up to the vampyre before slapping him clean across the face. He growls, but before he could do anything, we hear Aiden yelling.

"You're pregnant?" He shouts in disbelief. She's crying now and keeps scratching wildly at her arms. Blood starts staining her sleeves and I immediately run towards her.

"Don't!" I shout before grabbing her into my arms. She immediately wraps her bloody arms around me before totally breaking down.

"Please. Help me." She cries and I quickly hand her over to Julie since she is also pregnant and would be careful with her.