5: Acceptance

I slowly wake up and look around in confusion. This isn't the dungeon. It's dark and hot, but it's definitely not the dungeon. I practically jump six feet into the air, frightened at the sound of a male groaning next to me. I whimper and scramble out of the bed and quickly scrambled to the corner of the room.

"Blaze?" A gruff voice echoes through the dark abyss of a room. I whimper again and cower further into the wall.

"Please." I whimper and all of the sudden, a memory from when I was in the dungeon of Dark Star pack attacked me.

"Please." I whimper as the Alpha growls at me in distaste.

"Are you begging? You are pathetic!" He roars as he spits at me. I whimper and press into the moist stone of the dungeon wall. The jagged-edged stones slice into the skin of my thin arms and I whimper at the slight sting. He chuckles darkly before extending his claws and slashing it across my back. I scream in agony and arch my back at the feeling of senew being ripped open. I groan and shriek in pain as he pours wolfsbane-liquid over the open wounds. He takes a silver dagger from his belt and slowly approaches me. I whimper as he picks me up by my hair. He rips my already torn shirt off of my frail body before slicing at my stomach. I shriek at the burn of the silver. I look down to see his initials carved into my stomach. He punches me in the stomach, aiming at the ribs displayed by the lack of nutrition in my body.

"No more. Please, Alpha!" I beg as my knees buckle underneath me, making the strain on my hair worsen. He jerks me up by my hair, causing a few strands to be pulled out as well. I groan at the headache it causes and hiss as he tugs again.

"Blaze!" He shouts. I look at him in confusion. He only calls me Omega. What the...?

Reality crashes over me like a wave and I look around frantically.

"Blaze! It's me. I won't hurt you. Calm down." I scream as he touches me, but instantly stop when I feel the sparks. I slowly open my eyes to see a blurry Noah hovering over me in concern.

"N-noah?" I ask in a hiccup as the tears stream down my face and he nods before gently tugging at my arms covering my quivering form.

"I won't hurt you, little mate. Please?" He pleads and I slowly loosen my arms. He looks at my state as I have ripped his shirt to shreads in the process of clawing at myself. I instantly cower back into the wall, not wanting him to see my scars.

"What's going on, Blaze? What is that?" He asks pointing to my side where I was whipped a few days before I ran. It's still a bit raw, but the redness has gone down and it already made a scab. The problem with silver and wolfsbane is that when it gets into your system, you don't heal as fast as you are supposed to. I haven't been able to heal properly in ten years, so I am used to it. Maybe that's why when Noah gets a cut and it shows on my skin, it doesn't heal like his. Not all of my wounds leave scars, only the ones wear both wolfsbane and silver were combined left scars. Like the initials on my stomach. They are faded, but... They might never leave.

"N-nothing." I sniffle before flinching away from his touch. He looks hurt before sighing and he sits down in front of me. His shirtless torso has scratches like mine, but their healing too fast for Noah to notice.

"Do you want to take a shower to wash all of that blood off?" He asks softly looking at everything, but me. I knew it. The moment he saw my scars he became disgusted by me and now he can't even stand to look at me. I sigh and stand up before running in the opposite direction of the bathroom door. I run towards his large glass doors. I shove them open and jump off of the balcony with lightning speed before landing in the garden beneath his balcony. I groan at the impact of my back and the ground. I cough for a few seconds since I was winded  before getting up and running into the forest connected to the garden, ignoring the protests from both my wolf and my aching muscles.