Chapter 3

"Yuu-chan wake up." Mika slapped Yuu on the face as he quickly got up.

"OUCH WHAT THE HECK?" He held his already red cheek.

Mika's hits were very hard and very painful that they always left a mark. Yuu didn't know how much more he could take, it had only been a week after their parent's marriage and he has gone through nothing but hell. Teppei and Erika were currently on their honeymoon and were supposed to return that day so Mika and Yuu had been living together in the mansion in Tokyo for a week now and Yuu had had enough.

"Why won't you leave me alone Mika? What did I ever do to you?" Yuu asked.

"Yuu-chan it's the middle of the day, you need to get up."

"What?" Yuu turned to his alarm clock, it was a quarter to one. Be was shocked himself, he had no idea he was sleeping till this late but he couldn't be blamed, the bed was so comfortable, he never once thought even in his wildest imaginations that he'd be sleeping in a king sized bed. And on top of it all he didn't need to go to school, this past few days had been a blessing to him, he was leaving the dream just by eating, sleeping and playing games. What more could a teenager want?

"I'm not going anywhere am I? So can't I be left alone?" He asked.

"Yuu-chan, mum and dad are coming back today you know we have to get our things ready. We leave for Nagoya early in the morning, I heard they've gotten a house there."

Yuu sighed. "Ok I'll get up, but would please stop hitting me like that? Wake me up like a normal person would do."

"Ok Yuu-chan I'll try to remember that next time." Mika said. "But this wouldn't be happening if you weren't so lazy."

I'm not lazy." Yuu said. "Just fuck off Mika."

"Damn him." Yuu cursed Mika a thousand times, he had finally left the room but not after he pulled on Yuu's ears again. For the sake of his ears Yuu was willing to learn how to stop using curse words. He would worry about that later, right now he was concentrated on something else important; packing.

"Yuu-chan." Mika walked back into his room again, Yuu growled under his breath so Mika wouldn't hear it. "Our parents are back, you should go meet them."

"I'm not done packing."

"It can wait." Mika said. "They're back from their honey moon so go say hello. It's the proper thing a child should do."

"If I do it will you leave me alone?"

"It depends." Mika said. "If I don't want to leave you alone then I won't."

"What is your problem?" Yuu asked.

Since day one with Mika, Yuu had not been happy. Mika would either be teasing him, hitting him, hurting him or disturbing him and he would always use 'brotherly thing to do' for his excuses. Sure they were times Mika actually did acted nice to him but most of the times Mika was a nothing but a huge pain in the ice. He always talked about making the best of their new brotherly relationship but he was the one purposely trying so hard to get Yuu mad, it was like he was toying around with Yuu. Yuu began to wonder if Mika actually liked him, maybe he wasn't happy having a brother especially one like him.

"If you don't like me you can always leave me alone." Yuu said. "Don't force yourself, you're even doing a terrible job at pretending because from your actions it's clear you hate me."

"Yuu-chan how could you say that?" Mika said. "It's the total opposite, I don't hate you I love you, you're my little brother and I care deeply about you."