Chapter 7

Monday came too soon. Of every monday in Yuu's entire life he's hated, this monday had to be the worst, for this monday, he and Mika would be starting their new school at the very famous Hiiragi High School.

"Damn it, I hate new schools." Yuu said.

"Do you want me to hold your hand Yuu-chan?"

"Shut up."

Yuu had been moping the whole drive to the school. He hated everything about today especially his uniform, there were too many layers. He wondered how people were able to breathe properly in something like this. A few minutes drive and they arrived at the school gates.

"WOAH!" Yuu marveled at the gates alone. Entering in his jaw dropped at the sight of the place. Large and tall buildings, with lots of statue on them. A huge water fountain in the middle. So many trees...the place looked amazing.

"Well we better get going Yuu-chan." Mika said when the car came to a stop.

"I don't want to."

"Nervous?"

"Well yeah who isn't nervous on their first day of school?"

"Yuu-chan there's someone sticking their face at the window."

Yuu turned and indeed there was someone at the window.

"AAHH!" He screamed and moved closer to Mika.

The person smiled and waved giving them a signal to come out.

"Welcome to Hiiragi High School Mikaela and Yuichiro Hyakuya, I'm the school principal my name is-"

"Please tell us your gender first." Yuu interrupted.

"W-what?"

"Yuu-chan? How rude?"

To be honest, Mika was just as curious as Yuu. Before them stood someone with a womanly facial features but they were wearing men's suit and seemed rather flat at the chest. Was it a man? The face begged to differ. Was it a woman? The body begged to differ.

The principal laughed.

"I don't blame you at all. My looks have made people question my true gender. I've had even men fall in love with me."

Even men?

So that meant.

"I'm a man like you too. My name is Shikama Doji."

Shikama told Mika and Yuu that he'd been expecting them, their mother gave him a call and told him to help them out which he did. He appointed a student to tell them what they needed to know and show them to their classes.

"I'm pretty sure that you don't want to hear all that boring stuff." The girl said. "I'm in the same class as you Yuichiro so if you need help you can always ask me. Now on to the juicy stuff."

Mika and Yuu looked at each other confused by what she meant by juicy.

She began to talk about the students. Hiiragi High School is a place where only the very rich go, there were scholarships to go there so very few not so privileged people went but most usually leave the school. The school is well known for it's proud and pompous students who at times pick on and make jest of lesser students especially the scholarship students they called poor.

She told them about a hierarchy system among the students. There were four ranks of student. The highest ranked students are called the elites, they make up the ten richest family in the school. The elites had their own place, a beautiful garden where only they and maybe close friends were allowed to enter and relax.