Chapter 14

"I can't believe the one week is over already." Yuu sighed in annoyance. It was lunch time and he was with Mika and Yoichi in class.

"I know right!" Yoichi said. "I was having such a good time being with Shiho all day. I'm sure you and Mika-kun enjoyed each other's time too.

"It was the best." Yuu said excitedly. "We did tons of things together, like go see movies, to restaurants, Mika was dying to try normal people food, we went to the aquarium, it was meh to be honest-"

As Yuu spoke, Yoichi could only stare at him. With what Yuu was telling him, someone would think that he and Mika were going out on dates. Movies? Restaurant? Aquarium? Yoichi didn't even know what to think again, he wasn't even going to point it out so Yuu wouldn't get mad. He turned his attention to Mika and noticed his somewhat moody expression.

"Mika-kun, are you alright?" Yoichi asked but Mika didn't respond. It caught Yuu's attention and he too looked at Mika.

"Mika, you ok?" Still no response from him. "Mika?" Yuu tapped him and Mika snapped out of his thinking. "What are you so deep in thoughts for? You ok?"

Mika was silent for a moment. "I should get to class." He stood.

"Class? But lunch just started." Yoichi said.

"I'm not really hungry." He said.

Yuu looked at Mika's food and noticed he hadn't touched anything. He knew something was wrong but he wouldn't pressure him about it now.

"Ok, you can go but we'll definitely talk about this at home." Yuu said. Mika didn't respond back, he left without saying a word. "He's been like that since yesterday. I believe it was after his mum called him."

"Do you think something bad happened?" Yoichi asked.

"I don't think it, I know it." Yuu said. "Whatever it is, Mika isn't happy about it and I don't care what anyone has to say but I won't tolerate that."

"Prince Yuichiro out to protect his sweet princess Mikaela." Yoichi teased but Yuu didn't react, he still kept on a serious face. Yoichi smiled at Yuu and Mika's relationship. "I think fate made you and Mika-kun's parent meet."

Mitsuba was a bit shaky, she didn't know much about Mikaela Shindo, all she knew was that he was the brother of Yuichiro Hyakuya who helped her best friend. She hadn't really gotten close to them, if she could say she was close to someone it was Yuu all because of their arcade fun in Shinoa's home but not Mikaela. He didn't look like the approachable one. She only wondered how she got herself into such a situation as she was right now. Standing in front of Mikaela as he glared at her.

"Where is she?" He asked.

Mitsuba knew who he was referring to.

"It's not Shinoa's fault." Mitsuba said. "As we speak right now, Shinoa is at home crying her eyes out. She didn't ask for this. This is the work of her selfish sister. She did this, she planned it all."

"I know." Mika said. "The look her sister was giving to me was all too familiar, her eyes filled with nothing but greed, besides if the younger Hiiragi was behind this, she'll go with the brother she actually has a crush on."

The news came so sudden. It was last Saturday, Erika had called Mika to give him message from his grandmother. As of that day, he would no longer be marrying Akane but his fiance was now Shinoa Hiiragi. Mika broke down into tears when he heard it, he barely knew Shinoa and he would be marrying her. If he had to be honest, he didn't like her in the first place and wanted her away from both himself and Yuu.