Chapter 4

"Wow Yuu, your brother is really amazing."

Yuu had heard that line one too many times, it had been a week since they got back to Nagoya and Mika was transferred into Yuu's school. The moment they got out of the car all eyes were on them, especially the eyes of the girls who kept on looking at Mika. Apparently he was 'the most beautiful boy they had ever laid eyes on' It didn't take long before Mika became popular, not only amongst students but also among teachers. He was so smart that on the first day of school there was a test to be taken, Mika was pardoned since he was new but he insisted on taking it and got a perfect score, higher than anyone in class. Not only that but he was good at sport activities, he was dragged left right and center by club members begging him to join their club. But as his fame came so did his haters, some boys became envious of him and already hated him because of the attention he was getting especially by the girls.

"Yuu-chan I still can't choose a club." Mika said.

He and Yuu were sitting together under the shades of a tree. This was Yuu's usual spot during lunch breaks and everyone knew better not to ever go there, Yuu liked to be alone and didn't want any one bothering him and right now Mika was doing just that.

"I want to join book club but then there's drama club and basket ball club." Mika sighed. "I've been asked by many and I don't know which to chose, can you help me Yuu-chan?"

"Just pick one." Yuu said.

"If I could do that then I wouldn't be asking you for help you know." Mika said. "By the way I hear you aren't in any club."

"You heard correctly."

"Why's that?"

"Because all the clubs suck."

"Or you just can't find the right one." Mika poked his cheek. "You should look at your talents and see where they fit in but sadly we're talking about you Yuu-chan, do you even have any talents?"

Yuu grunted and pushed Mika's fingers away from him. He laid down on the grass and turned the other side.

"Let's search for a club together Yuu-chan."

"Not interested just leave me alone Mika."

"You really are hopeless."

"Now class, there's a very important test coming up next week and it covers half of mid term scores."

The class screamed in annoyance after hearing the teacher's announcements.

"So that means you need to study hard, you need at least a half mark or else you're already starting at a fail." The teachers eyes scoped the classroom. "Yuichiro I hope you're listening, with your grades you'd be repeating your sophomore year. Yuichiro are you listening to me?"

Yuu paid no attention to the teacher, he kept on staring out the window. His grades didn't matter to him, after all he was in his second year of high school and had never repeated a year, he would manage to get into his third year one war or another.

"Yuichiro Hyakuya." The teacher sighed in frustration, her attempts to get the boy's attention were in vain. "Honestly, you need to learn a thing or two from your brother Mikaela."

Yuu expected nothing less, she wasn't the first who had said that, ever since Mika arrived that was another thing he had been hearing all the time. The teachers began to compare him to Mika, telling him to learn from Mika. Yuu didn't care, he was his own self as was Mika and he wasn't going to be like Mika only to please people, he would do what pleased him and if they didn't like it they could do him the favor of going to hell.