Chapter 10

"What the fuck?"

Yuu stared at the small item wondering what and why Mikaela was with such a thing. Was it a joke? Was it fake? Yuu double checked. No it was real and from the looks of it, it was expensive, he wondered just how many carrots was in the ring. No the big question is what his brother was even doing with a ring? He had found the ring in his room when he was cleaning it up after a lost bet.

He heard footsteps and quickly put the ring away and continued his work. Mika opened the door and entered into the room.

"How's everything going Yuu-chan?"

"I'm still not talking to you."

"You just did."

"Why your room? They're cleaners for that."

"I clean up my own room Yuu-chan. I'm sixteen years old, I shouldn't let anyone clean up after my mess." He smirked. "Well that is unless they lost a bet."

"Damn you." Yuu cursed. His mind wandered back to the ring he saw, what was that all about? Was it for Akane? Was their marriage going to be sooner? Mika was just sixteen, Yuu didn't think it was the right time for him to get married.

"Oh by the way, Yuu-chan remember my friend Krul?" Mika asked.

"Krul?"

"Yeah, the girl you saw weeks ago with me." Mika said.

Yuu tried to remember, he wasn't one on remembering faces especially the ones he had only seen once.

"The young girl with pink hair."

It came to Yuu then, he couldn't remember her face but he remembered meeting her sometime ago.

"The one you kept telling I was ugly?"

Mika smiled. "Yeah her."

"What about her?" Yuu asked.

"She's going to be staying here for sometime." Mika said. "She'll be here today, I've already told mum."

"Why is she going to be staying here?" Yuu asked.

"She got a little break from school and due to some unfortunate circumstances, she has no place to stay and really wants to leave her school dorm." Mika said.

"So...you offered her a place here?"

"Well yea, she is my friend."

Yuu gave that a thought, Mika claimed she was his friend but he said he had no friends but Akane earlier. So who was Krul? He began to suspect that she was a secret lover of Mika's.

"Mika, can I ask you something?"

"What is it Yuu-chan?"

"Have you ever been in love before?"

"Where's that question from?" Mika sighed. "I knew it. I'm sorry Yuu-chan but I can't accept your confession. It isn't because we're both men but it's because we're brothers and-"

"I WILL FUCKING SLAP THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF YOU MIKAELA FUCKING HYAKUYA! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT FUCKING IDEA THAT I WAS FUCKING GIVING YOU A FUCKING LOVE CONFESSION."

Each word of the word "fuck" felt like a knife being pierced into Mika. He grabbed a heavy book and hit Yuu.

"OUCH! THAT FUCKING HURTS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!"

"YUU-CHAN YOU IDIOT."

All that was heard next was a loud banging noise that made the workers in the house jump.

Krul stood by the Hyakuya mansion, it took about five minute before someone rushed to open the doors for her. She walked in with her bags and luggage's and looked around the huge place.