Weird Dreams and Bitten Bestfriend

Stiles' POV:
Stiles.... save me
A girl with gorgeous green eyes was staring at me. She was beautiful like a goddess. Stiles... save me. She said once again. What does she mean? Help me! She pleaded. I couldn't do anything. I can't move it's like I'm frozen or something. I'll find you, she walked towards me staring straight into my hazel eyes. My mate she whispered her eyes turning pitch black and fangs popping out of her gums

"Nooooo!!!", I yelled sitting up fully awaken.

 I looked around me seeing I was in my room making me sigh in relief. That was an awful nightmare. I turned to my clock seeing it was time to get ready for school. I climbed out of bed and hopped in the shower. I pulled out some jeans, a white shirt and a red flannel. I grabbed my shoes and my bag climbing downstairs. 

"Dad?", I yelled for my dad going into the kitchen seeing a note on the fridge. 

Left for work already. Be safe and love you.

It said. I shrugged and threw the sticky note into the bin. I went outside and locked the door.

 I climbed into my blue jeep and drove to school. I reached the school and saw my best buddy Scott chaining up his bike. He's been my bestfriend since God knows when. I hopped off the jeep and ran to his direction almost tripping on my own feet. 

"Scott!", I shouted catching his attention. 

"Oh hey Stiles!", he greeted giving me a man hug.

 "Sorry bout last night", I apologised.

 Well you see, me and Scott are like detectives, you know like partners in crimes. We were searching for a half dead body last night but miserably failed cause my dad caught me roaming in a private area in the middle of the night. So yeah I went home and kinda left Scott. 

"Nahh it's fine. But I gotta tell you something", he said dead serious. My ears perked up and stared at him to continue. 

"I found the dead body", Scott whispered making me stare at him in disbelief.

 "You're serious? You found the dead body", I whisper shouted. 

"That's not all. A wolf bit me too", he added making me raised an eyebrow at his statement. 

"Dude, a wolf? You got to be kidding me. There's no such thing as a wolf or any mythical creatures in Beacon Hills. That's just bizarre", I exclaimed. 

"No dude. I'm serious. Look at this", Scott whined lifting his shirt up seeing a badge on his left stomach. Blood was already staining on it making me grunt in disgust. 

"That's not healthy. But still no wolves. Maybe it's just a fox or a coyote or even a bear that attack and you didn't see it very well", I rambled.

 Scott shooked his head and pulled his shirt down before anyone could see.

 "I'm not blind. I saw what I saw and that's a wolf", he said sternly. I put my hands up in defense. 

"Ok if it's a wolf then it's a wolf. Say what you want it's a free country", I said entering the school until I saw Lydia Martin about to also enter the school.

 "Hey.. Lydia..you look...", I trailed off when she just walked past me totally ignoring my existence.

 " Like you're gonna ignore me", I finished and sigh heavily.

 "Stiles, seriously you can't always assume that Lydia is gonna talk to you", Scott patted my shoulder. 

"But... I like her", I whispered under my breath. Scott just smiled at me.

 "There's thousands of girls who can like you maybe Lydia is just not one of them", Scott added. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow questionly. 

"Really like who?", I asked. Scott stopped for a sec to think and scratched his neck. A nervous habit of his. I groaned and went to my locker. 

"Come on Stiles. Just so you wait and there's gonna be a girl who will fall head over heels for you. Don't lose hope buddy", he convinced.

 "Yeah yeah whatever", I mumbled. I shut my locker ready to go to class.

 Suddenly I started to get dizzy and a picture of a girl with jet black hair and green eyes crossed my mind. I rubbed my temples and hissed quietly. 

"You okay dude?", Scott notice my sudden action. I just nodded in response. 

"Can I tell you something?", I asked Scott making him nod his head confused. 

"Have you ever had a dream about a girl you never met?", I asked. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

 "Umm no why did you asked?", Scott replied. 

"I just had a weird dream about a girl with green eyes last night. She was so beautiful and she kept whispering for me to save her. Then she said she's gonna find me", I explained thinking about the green eyed goddess. 

"That's crazy shit", I heard Scott whisper. I punched his shoulder just in time that the bell rings ready to start the class. We both went to Maths ready to start the boring day.