Her Other Mate

"Stiles! Come on she wants to talk to you. Why are you ignoring us?!", Scott yelled out making a few heads turn to him. 

Seriously? He's yelling in the hallways. Wouldn't do that if I were him.

 I turn to him and let out a heavy sigh. 

"I'm not ignoring you. I'm trying to ignore her", I emphasis on the her which means is Lysa. 

She's been begging me to talk to her about yesterday when her demon decided to talk shit about me. 

"Look, she's sorry okay? You know she has no total control over her demon", Scott tried to convince me but I wasn't letting him. 

"If she didn't embrace her demon..", I trailed off but Scott cut me off. 

"But she didn't embrace it. It embrace her. She had no control over it", Scott sternly said.

 "Why are you on her side? I'm your best friend you should be teaming up with me", I changed the subject. 

"She's your mate dude", he remarked. 

"So what if she's my mate?", I spatted back. 

"You should at least wave at her or say a simple hello. Not ignoring the shit out of her. She's hurt, I can feel it", Scott explained making me suddenly feel guilty.

As if on cue, Allison came towards us with Lysa behind her clutching a Chemistry book in her arms. 

"Hey guys!", Allison greeted us cheerfully waving at me then pecking Scott's lips. I groaned in annoyance and jealousy wishing I could also do that with Lysa.

 "I have to go", Lysa announce. 

"Wait no. You just got here", I argued. Instead of answering she just walk away from us.. from me. I stood there hurt by her actions and mad at myself. I shouldn't have just talk to her. 

"Dude you alright?", Scott asks putting a hand on my shoulder comforting me. I nodded in response, feeling the lump in my throat making it hard for me to speak. 

"She told me you were angry at her", Allison said. I turn to her surprise on why she would say that. 

"She did?", I managed to let out. Allison nodded her head. 

"She also said the she's sorry on what she said and done. She didn't know what she was thinking", Allison trailed on. My heart clench at her words. She thinks I hate her after what happen yesterday.

I was about to say something when the bell beat me to it. Allison waved goodbye and got to her first period. 

"We're skipping. We are gonna fix this mess between you and her got it?", Scott tugged on my arm exiting the hallways to the fields. 

"Scott wait up. Uhh doesn't anyone care about about school. My grades are gonna drop soon.", I muttered catching up with his pace but he was too damn fast. Not all of us has super speed ya know? 

Then my phone rang signaling I have a message.

 "Dude wait up!", I called out to Scott making him stop in his tracks.

 "What is it?", he asks. I unlocked my phone seeing an unknown number texted me.

Unknown number: Come to my loft now! Lysa is in danger.

My blood ran cold at the text. 

"Scott come on!", I demanded. We ran and almost trip on some branches and tree roots until we reach Derek's loft.

 There Derek stood talking to Lysa who was sobbing, hands covering her face. Derek was trying to comfort her. They look perfectly fine. 

Why the hell would Derek text me something like that?