Gut Feeling

(Hey guys. I'm back from the hospital and I can now move my hands,YEHEY!! Anyways this chapter is dedicated to ag_littlemix and krystelle_margaret. They're really supportive and sweet. Hope you like this chapter love, and my other readers pls support them too. My friend Krystelle is actually writing a book named "The other Hemmings, which is actually a Calum Hood fanfic, and she needs your help guys.  And also other books will be updated tomorrow.)

"Have you seen Lysa?", I frantically asks Scott who only shook his head in response. I groaned dramatically and buried my face in my hands.

 "Why what's wrong?", Scott asks confuse.

 "Something is wrong, I can feel it and it's not good", I rambled. My heart is pumping so hard making my blood rush to my brain so quickly making me lightly dizzy.

 "Dude, calm down. I can literally hear your heart beating fast like fuck", Scott said rubbing my shoulders only making me more nervous than usual. 

"I need to find her. I have to find her", I rushed clutching my shirt in fists.

 "Dude just calm down. We'll find her after class", Scott reassured.

"I need to find her NOW!", I yelled at Scott making a few heads turn at us.

"We can't skip Stiles. We have a quiz at Harris'", Scott replied.

"Fine", I groan in annoyance and rolled my eyes at him.

Scott fakely smiled at me and patted my shoulder calming me a bit. We soon arrived at Harris' room spotting Lysa casually sitting at a desk near mine, beside mine actually. Scott nudge my ribs making me whince in pain then Lysa whipping her head to face us. She gave us a toothy grin which I gladly returned.

"What's wrong?", Lysa asks her eyes turning a shade of blue. 

"What do you mean? (Cue Bieber's song in my head), I asks back dumbfounded.

"You look pale and your heart's beating fast", She answered right away with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's nothing, I just thought you're in trouble. That's all", I stuttered out making her smirk.

But that smirk slowly faded when my words processed in her head.

"Trouble?", she asks confused.

"I just had a gut feeling taht's all. Nothing  to worry about. Clearly my gut is just messing with me", I joked making her smile a bit.

"A gut feeling huh?", she smirked again making me wet in sweat (Wow that rhymed)

I eargerly nodded and turned away from her so she can't see my damn blushing face. She always makes me feel this way which is actually good though. 

"I think I had a gut feeling too", her voice rang in my head.

"Oh yeah? What kind of feeling?", I challenged her.

"A lust feeling", I can practically see her smirk in my mind.

"Stop that", I said making a gross face.

"Whatever you say virgin boy", she chuckled darkly in my mind making me bite my lip.

As if on cue, the devil I mean Mr. Harris' walked in with a stack of test papers in his arms. Oh God! Long day I though it would be.

Sorry if it's short I tried, it's just my fingers are slightly numb and I can't typed properly. Sorry about that. I'm actually making a schedule for updating my books. Here it is.

5 Seconds of Summer Smut- everyday

Beloved Mate- Fridays and weekends

5 Seconds of Summer Imagines- At least once a week

Daddy's Little Girls- Sundays

That's all guys. Don't forget to read, vote and comment and also hit that  follow button. Thanks and floove you guys!