Incredible Derek

"Run now!", Diannalysa demanded going all demon and started beating up the beast who was attacking us.... well her. 

"Stiles let's go!", Scott shouted running into woods with me following behind. 

We ran until God knows where we had reached. We took a moment to catch our breath our eyes flicking around us to see if someone was following us.

 "Dude I think someone's here", Scott whispered. Then I saw a pair of red glowing eyes staring at us not far away from us. 

"Scott", I nudged his arm making him turn to see red glowing eyes who was staring right at us. Suddenly it just jumped at us making us screamed in terror. A hand just slapped my cheek making me shut up and opened my eyes to see Derek who was looking at us with an eyebrow raised. 

"What the hell? You almost gave us a heart attack!", I exclaimed rolling my eyes at him. He lightly chuckled and turned behind him. Then turn right back at us.

 "Follow me", he demanded. 

"We're not following you. Our friend is in trouble", Scott argued making me whipped my head at him with wide eyes. 

Diannalysa?! Oh my God she's in trouble! 

"We gotta go back", I said ready to walk left when my shirt hiked up to my stomach making me turn to Derek who was holding the back of my shirt stopping my movements.

 "What the shit dude?! Get off me", I shouted at him. 

"I won't do that if I were you", he said letting go of my shirt. 

"Our friend is in trouble and we're just gonna have a chit chat with you here and wait here to hear the news that she's dead. Oh that's just lovely isn't it?", Sarcasm dripping from my statement sitting on a fallen tree.

 "Dipshit", I heard Derek mumble under his breath. 

"Now you don't have to be rude Derek", a familiar female voice called out making us turned our heads to where it was. Diannalysa stood their with a deep stab on her stomach and scratches on her face and arms. 

"Oh my God! What happen to you?", Derek rushed to her side and sat her beside me.

 "Devonne", she answered hissing when Derek touched her wounds. 

"We gotta get you back to my loft", Derek said carrying her bridal style.

 "Stiles, Scott you two can go home. We'll talk about this tomorrow", she said to us giving us a small smile. 

"Are you sure? We could help", I said staring at her. She just shooked her head in response. 

"I'll see you two tomorrow", she waved goodbye and left with Derek leaving us in the middle of the woods. 

"Come on let's go home before your dad finds you", Scott patted my shoulder. I let out a heavy sigh and went home.

--------------------------------

   "Have you seen Diannalysa ?", I asked Scott who was talking to Allison.

 "Oh no I haven't seen her", Scott replied.

  Where is she? 

"Dude you ok?", Scott asked.

 "Yeah I am why?", I raised an eyebrow at him.

 "You have a scratch on your face", Allison answered touching my left cheek where she said there was scratch. Allison handed me a small mirror and placed it near my cheek. There I saw a scratch a very long one to be exact. It started on my hairline ending on my jaw. 

"What the...?", I whispered staring at the mirror.

 "How did you get that?", Scott asked touching the scratch. I winced in pain and lightly punched his shoulder. He hissed and touched his shoulder where I punched him.

 "Anyways I gotta go. Still have to go to the library. Later Scott and Stiles", Allison walked away. 

"Dude...", Scott looked at me wide eyed pointing at my cheek. I looked at the mirror again seeing the scratch was starting to dissappear like it was starting to dissolve. I was looking at Scott who was wide eyed and jaw dropped.

 "Scott Stiles I need to talk to you guys now", Diannalysa appeared from nowhere tugging our arms toward the fields. 

"We still have Maths", Scott argued.

 "Let's skip", Diannalysa mumbled and push us under the bleachers. 

"You're not going to rape us then drained our blood are you?", Scott asked with a smirk. 

"Don't be cheeky Mccall", she growled her eyes turning orange. 

"What happened to you? You ok from last night?", I asked worried. Her face softens at my voice and gave me a small smile and nodded her head in response. 

"Derek helped me actually", she added. 

Derek? Really?

I don't know why I feel so jealous about the thought of Diannalysa mad Derek together doing all couple shit. It would be better if that was me. 

Oh.... why the sudden jealousy Stilinski? What the hell is happening to me? But I decided to play it cool. 

"That's great. We should start calling him "Incredible Derek" whenever he saves someone which I bet was the first time with you", I remarked sarcasm dripping in my voice. 

"Ok then", Scott whispered akwardly. I turned to see Diannalysa was staring at me with pink eyes. Wonder what those mean?

Ok that was short. Sorry about that. I'm actually busy at the moment. I already updated Mad Love. Hope ya'll enjoy it. Pls vote and comment and also hit that follow button. Thanks and floove you guys ♡♡