Meeting the famous Hale and a mysterious bat

I was currently listening to Mr. Harris' God knows what's he's saying. Until, our principal came in with a girl around my age, has black hair and brown eyes. 

Nope definitely not dream girl

"Students this is Allison Argent. Pls make her feel comfortable", the principal said then left the room. 

"Sit where ever you like", Mr. Harris fakely smiled.

 Then, new girl Allison sat behind Scott. Scott then grinned and faced her holding out a pen. Allison smiled at him and shyly mumbled a small thank you. 

Aww now that's cute alright. 

Scott turned to me and I gave him a thumbs up. He just smiled and carried on listening to Mr. Harris.

--------------------------

   "I need to find my inhaler or else mom will kill me", Scott said brushing some dry leaves hoping to find his inhaler.

 I helped him brushed some leaves off trying to find his inhaler. 

"Dude", Scott called.

 "What?", I rushed to his side. 

"The dead body it's gone", Scott replied nervously.

 "Maybe the killer moved it somewhere else?", I guessed shrugging my shoulders. 

"Well I hope he left my inhaler. Those things costs 80 bucks", Scott added. I nodded and heard some leaves rustling. 

I looked behind me and saw a guy staring at us. He has black hair, a damn strong jawline and a well built body. Wait.. I knew him somewhere. 

"What are you doing here? This is private property", the famous Derek Hale stated. 

"Sorry man we didn't know", I lied. "

Yeah we were just.....", Scott said thinking of an explanation to say but instead of answering he just mumbled a nevermind. Derek then threw something at Scott which he caught easily. He unclenched his fist seeing his inhaler in his hand. Then, Derek walked away without a word. 

Creepy model dude. 

"Come on let's go", Scott put his inhaler in his pocket.

 "Dude do you know who that was?", I asked him. 

"Should I?", He asked in response. I groaned in annoyance and looked at him in disbelief. 

"That was Derek Hale, you know his family died in the fire like ten years ago. He's just a few years older than us", I responsed. 

"Oh yeah. I wonder why he's back?", Scott said. I shrugged my shoulders feeling someone burning holes at the back of my head. I turned around and saw a bat sitting and watching us on a log. I nudged Scott's shoulder pointing at the bat.

 "What the?", Scott stared at the bat still staring at us.

 "Aren't bats supposed to be blind on daylight and only come out at night?", I asked him.

 He nodded mouth parted staring at the bat who was staring at us in return. I don't know what came over me but I just suddenly wanted to touch the creepy bat. I slowly walked towards it with Scott following my every move.

 I was about to touch it when it suddenly hissed and flew away. I watched as it flew away from him.

 "Dude", Scott nudged me picking up something from the ground. He was holding out a golden necklace with a big red ruby hanging on it. It looks precious. I grabbed it from him and studied it. I saw a carving at the back.

  Diannalysa Roselyn Watson

It was fully carved in cursive. Diannalysa? Nice name. I put the necklace in my back pocket. 

"What you gonna do about that?", Scott asked after seeing me put the necklace in my pocket. 

"Gonna do some research about it and your cool moves at lacrosse today", I whispered. He just nodded. Well better get home and do some research then.