Dates and Fates

Rydel's pov

Ok! I have nothing against Raini - infact, I like her a lot. We're both rivals of love for Calum so she doesn't really like me.

R:Raini!
C:(little annoyed)Yes, that's me last time I checked.
I heard no sarcasm in her voice.
R:So, how are you?
C:Oh! I have a boyfriend, now! I-
R:-Aww! What's his name?!
I was so pleased! Mainly because her bf can't be Calum as he's going on a date with me!
C:(annoyed)As I was saying, I suppose you haven't even had your first kiss, yet!
R:Um. I. Actually. I. Um. Yeah.
C:(know it all voice)I knew it!
I would bother arguing with her, it's just when I do, she turns it into a contact wrestling match. The only thing to hold her back, is Laura.

Curiosity is getting the better of me, now.
R:So, who's your boyfriend?!
C:(feminine voice)It's Calum!
R:Hey, you're back! Hey Calum!
C:Hey, Delly!
He just called me 'Delly'! He, also, greeted me twice, is that weird?!
R:So! We're going to dinner tomorrow night-
C:-Awww!Rydel! You are so sweet for inviting me!
R:Um. Actually, you're supposed to pick-
C:-Pick a date! RAINI! Do you want to be my date for tomorrow's dinner?
Ouch! That hurt, after all he was supposed to be taking me!

I heard a lot of squealing in the background-most of it was probably Calum.

C:Great! See you tomorrow, at seven, at Mizzi's! Don't forget to bring your date!
He hung up.

Maybe, I'm not so in love with him after all. He is really sweet but he makes decisions for others.

He chose his invitation.
He chose to have a date.
He chose his date.
He chose where we're going to eat.
He also chose when we're going to eat.

Anyway, Laura heard the conversation as I put it on speaker phone.

She gave me a giant 'Laura Bear Hug'!

"Don't worry, Delly! We'll go shopping tomorrow and if I come I can stop any fights so can I invite Ross and I?"She asked.

"Of Course!"I sniffled.

"Ok! I'll tell Ross to book the tickets while I'll find you a date!" Laura cried.

I have her a thankful smile and she ran downstairs.

Ross's pov

I have been waiting a while for Laura and I'm beginning to become impatient as I WANT MY LAURLAUR!Anyway, girls take forever so there.

I was just about to get up when Laura jumped into my arms.

"Laur! You kept me waiting! You know how I need you as my daily dose!"I complained.

"Aww!You're so sweet! I'm so sorry to keep you!"She responded.

"It's alright! As long as you repay me!" A sly smirk crept up onto my face.

"Ok!Well, Rydel, her date, Calum and Raini have invited us for dinner at Mizzi's. Will that do?"

"Eh. Alright. As long as I'm with you!"I chuckled. She giggled.

I love her giggle.

"You have to book the tickets, I have to get Rydel ready and get her a date." She ordered me.

"Yes, ma'am!"
She laughed.

"Ok, I've got to go get her date. You go book the tickets."
I groaned.
"Remember, the faster you book, the more 'us time' we have!" Laura winked.
I immediately got up as I assumed she was smirking behind my back.

Laura's pov

I got in my car and drove to my friend's house.

"Hey,Ratliff!"