Fights and Sights

Ross's pov

"LOVE?!"I exclaimed. Laura hung up. A huge wave of worry swept over Laura's face. Again! How could she cheat?! Now Ross, let's not jump to conclusions. How could she?!

Laura started backing away, "Look, listen to what I have to say."

My anger recovered to a more controllable emotion.

"All right! I'll hear you out!"

"I do love Jake! I will not take that back!" How could she even admit to loving another boy?!

"But the thing is, he's my cousin!"

COUSIN?! Now, the embarrassment and guilt swept over me.

"I-um-I'm sorry?" I asked more of a question than a beg.

"SORRY?!"Obviously, she wasn't going to take sorry as an answer. I took a step towards her.

"YOU SHOULD VERY WELL BE SORRY! How could you make another accusation like that?!" I came very close to her- only a few centimetres away." I would never cheat on you, Ross! Obviously, you're not so sure! You don't have the slightest faith in me?!Maybe we should just -"I interrupted her by kissing her. I pulled her towards me so there was no space between us. She soon started to kiss back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and ruffled up my hair. We had to breath so she slowly pulled back. I rested my head against hers'. I could tell that she was trying to turn away from me.

"I know you hate my guts right, now, but you know that I am an over-over-over protective boyfriend. I don't want anyone to take away my beautiful girl." I told her.

She replied,"You can add another over to your protectiveness." I chuckled. I have the best girlfriend ever.

________________________

*Next day*

Ryland's pov

"I'm sorry, Rydel." Riker apologised for the 109th time. (Rocky and I have been counting)

Rydel ignored him once again.

The doorbell rung and Riker went to go open it.

"Ratliff?!"

A\N

Hey guys,

I know that this is more Raura, but you need drama. I am so surprised and over the moon that you guys are voting for my stories! You guys are the best! Thanks so much! The next chapter(s) will be out soon! Thanks again!

Mary xx😂😃😃😆