Kisses and Misses

Ratliff's pov

I decided that after last night- I needed to clear things up- not just for Rydel, but for the band, too. We can't make music when it's all awkward, can we?

I rung the doorbell.

"Ratliff?!"Riker exclaimed.

"Oh, hey, Riker." I fidgeted. He urged for me to come inside. As soon as I stepped inside I felt warm arms (or were they sweaty?) wrap around me. I looked up to see Riker! I looked towards Rydel, and I assume, by the way she way looking, that she had been ignoring Riker's apologies about over a hundred times.

"Um. Okay."I cued Riker to let go.

"I'm sorry, bro. I didn't mean to come between you and Rydel. It's just that I'm a really protective brother."

"It's understandable." I admitted.

"It is?"Riker looked surprised. I nodded. "I mean, it is."He spoke with more confidence.

"Anyway, Laura come to the sitting room." Ross pleaded. Laura sighed.

"Ok."

Riker left with the arguing Ryland and Rocky.

"It was 110 apologies."Rocky argued.

"No, 109!" Ryland replied.

"110!"

"109!"

"Guys!"Riker interrupted.

"Oh, right,"They looked from Rydel to me, then they walked out.

"So,"I tried to break the awkward silence.

she didn't say anything but just came closer to me. We stared deep into each other's eyes. After a while, she spoke up, "What?"

"Huh?"

She chuckled.

I love her chuckle.

Just then, I pulled her towards me and kissed her, and she kissed back!

___________________

Ross's pov

I took Laura to the sitting room and we jumped onto the couch. She turned the T.V. on. She was watching the British Downton Abbey. I gave her a peck on the cheek, but she moved away,"Ross! Let me watch!" Sometimes, I think, 'Does she really love me?'.

I shouldn't be thinking like that. I, being the idiot I am, blurted, "Do you really love me."

For the first time, she turned her eyes away from the screen, and to me.

"Why would you think that?"She gently questioned.

"I don't know, it's just that sometimes, I realise how lucky I am to have you," she blushed. "but I get easily jealous, but you don't get jealous of me. If that makes sense."

She closed her eyes. She placed her head on my chest and sighed.

"Ross, I don't get jealous of you, because I have faith in you, and I know how to control it. You haven't dated before, so you don't know how to control your emotions. You get jealous because...I think, that you do have faith in me, but don't know how to control your jealousy, so that certain feeling covers your inner appearance." She looked up at me, "I love you, and you know that, right?"

I didn't have to answer. I leant down and kissed her passionately.

___________________

Ratliff's pov

I stayed over at the Lynch's for dinner- Stormie is an amazing cook. Rydel reported, "I'll come to the table in a minute. I've just got a phone call to make.

I started on my meatballs. Mmm. I heard Rydel, so I blocked out the table conversation. I heard a bit of the conversation but I missed most of it.

"Hello? Derek?! Derek! Sorry, I missed your call, earlier. I miss you, too!"

Miss?!

Trust for secrets (rydellington fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें