2.

Asia Clarke

I Rotated My Hips In A Circular Motion As I Danced To Kelly Rowland - Motivation

I Rotated My Hips In A Circular Motion As I Danced To Kelly Rowland - Motivation. I Was Dancing On Some Random Dude That Had His Hands Glued To My Waist, While I Grinding My Ass On His Hard Erection.

"You Feel What You Doing To Me Baby?" He Whispered In My Ear. His Hot Ass Breath On My Body Made My Skin Crawl.

"Mhm." I Said, Rolling My Eyes.

"You Know The Party Doesn't Have To End Here. We Can Go Back To My Place And Have Some Fun." He Said. I Gagged As I Bent Over And Started Twerking My Ass.

"No Thanks. It's Not That Type Of Party." I Said, Removing My Bra.

"But He Can Be." He Said, Reaching Up To Grab My Breast. I Slapped His Hand Away And Stood Up.

"You're Being A Little Too Touchy!" I Snapped.

"I'm Just Getting What I Paid For." He Said, Grinning. I Wanted To Laugh Because This Fool Didn't Have Any Teeth, But I Held It In. I Could Literally Hear Dex In The Back Of My Head Roasting This Nigga. I Couldn't Help But To Laugh As I Stood Up And Grabbed My Clothes.

"Wait Where Are You Going?" He Asked.

"I'm Declining Your Services. Have A Good Night." I Said. He Grabbed Ahold Of My Arm And Yanked Me Back.

"Now Hold On Bitch! I Paid Good Money For You And Got Dammit I'm Gonna Get My Money's Worth!" He Hissed. I Snatched Away From Him And Threw His Money Back In His Face.

"Keep Your Money You Bum Ass Nigga!" I Yelled. I Grabbed The Drink He Was Sipping On And Tossed It In His Face. I Then Stormed Off And Went To The Back To Change My Clothes So I Could Go Home.

"CINNAMON!" I Heard My Boss, Leo, Yell. I Ignored Him As I Continued Getting Dressed. He Yanked Me Up By My Arms And Slammed Me Against The Lockers.

"You Costing Me Money With Your Stank Ass Attitude! I Don't Know, Nor Do I Care, About What Your Problem Is, But You Better Fix It! Now Get Your Ass Back Out There, Apologize To That Customer, And Give Him A Free Dance!" He Snapped.

"Fuck You, That Client, And This Stupid Ass Job! I Quit!" I Yelled. He Slapped Me Hard Across The Face, Causing Me To Fall To The Ground.

"Naw Bitch Fuck You!" He Spat, Sending Hard Blows To The Back Of My Head.

"Leo Stop!" I Heard Someone Yell. I Covered My Head And Closed My Eyes, Praying This Abuse Would End.

"You Stay Out Of This Star!" He Said. He Then Kicked Me Hard In The Stomach And I Cried Out In Pain.

"Leo Stop! That Customer Started It! He Broke The Cardinal Rule And Started Feeling Her Up! I Saw Everything!" She Said, Coming To My Defense. 

"Well Where The Fuck Was Big Ron At?" He Yelled. No One Said Anything. I Grabbed My Cramping Stomach As I Slowly Tried To Get Up, But The Pain Was Too Unbearable.

"Somebody Find Ron And Tell His Fat Ass To Be In My Office In Ten Fucking Minutes! Star...Help This Bitch Up And Get Her The Fuck Out Of Here!" He Spat. He Stormed Out Of The Dressing Room, While Star Hurried To My Side.

Star

Star

"Hey Are You Okay?" She Asked. I Nodded As She Helped Me Up Off The Floor.

"Thanks." I Murmured.

"No Problem. Leo Is Such A Fucking Asshole! I Wish I Could Stand Up To Him Like You Did." She Said. Star Was A Really Cool Girl, But After The Diamond Situation, I Refuse To Befriend Another Stripper. She Wants To Be My Friend So Bad, But I'm Really Not Trying To Give Her The Time Of Day.

"Do You Need A Ride Home?" She Asked Me, As She Helped Me Get Dressed.

"No I Have My Own Car, But Thanks." I Said. I Grabbed The Rest Of My Things And Made My Way Out Of The Strip Club.

Once I Got In My Car, I Started Crying As I Laid My Head On The Steering Wheel And Started Crying. I Couldn't Believe What My Life Has Resulted To And I Just Felt So Alone. I Sat In My Car And Cried For At Least An Hour Until I Was All Cried Out. I Then Started My Car And Headed Home To The Two Girls That Meant The Absolute Most To Me.

*

"Hey You're Home Early." India Said, When I Walked Into The House.

"Yeah I Quit And Got Fired All At The Same Time." I Said, Sitting My Bag Down.

"Did Leo Do That To You?" She Asked, Examining My Face. I Nodded As I Moved Away.

"Yeah But I'll Be Fine." I Said.

"Asia You Don't Deserve This. If Dex Was Still Here--" She Began, But I Cut Her Off.

"But He's Not Here Indy. He's Gone And I Have To Do What I Have To Do." I Said.

"Asia You Don't Have To Strip Though! Dex Left You A Shit Load Of Money So Why Don't You Just Live Off That?" She Asked.

"I Don't Want To Live Off His Money! I Want To Make My Own Money." I Said.

"You're Too Proud And I Hate That, But How About This...Why Don't You Just Flip The Money He Left You." She Said.

"Flip It? How?" I Asked.

"I Don't Know. I Didn't Think That Far." She Said. We Both Giggled As I Laid Down On The Couch Next To Her.

"I Met Someone Earlier." I Said.

"Really? Tell Me Everything." She Said.

"There's Not Much To Tell Really. His Name Is Brandon And I Met Him At Starbucks." I Said.

"Oh God. Is He White?" She Asked. I Started Laughing.

"No Stupid! He's Black And So Damn Fine!" I Said.

"Well In That Case You Better Hop On That Real Quick." She Said.

"Um No. I'm Gonna Take It Very Slow And We'll See What Happens Whenever He Calls." I Said.