3.

The Next Morning, I Did My Usual Routine And Got The Girls Ready For School And Daycare. SaMiyah Was No Trouble At All, But Savannah Was Acting Out Like She Always Did.

"I Don't Wanna Go!" She Cried.

"You Never Wanna Go Anywhere! Shut Up!" SaMiyah Said, Feeding Our Puppy CoCo.

"Hey! Don't Talk To Your Sister Like That, Miyah. And Vannah This Is An Everyday Thing. Why Do You Not Want To Go All Of A Sudden?" I Asked, While Doing Her Hair.

"Because The New Lady Is Mean To Me!" She Said.

"What New Lady?" I Asked.

"Ms. Alice. She Just Started Working There And She Is So Mean! She Pulls Me By My Hair When I Don't Walk Fast Enough And She Told Me If I Snitched Then She'd Break My Neck." She Said. I Was Shaking With Anger As I Stood Up And Went To Get Dressed. This "Ms. Alice" Bitch Was Gonna Get Her Ass Whooped Today For Disrespecting My Daughter.

*

After Dropping SaMiyah Off At School, Me, Savannah, My Mom, And My Sister Went Up To Savannah's Daycare To Handle This Ms. Alice Bitch.

"Hi Asia. Hi Savannah." Mrs. Robin Said. Mrs. Robin Is A Really Sweet Middle Aged Woman And I Hate That I'm Finna Show My Ass Up In Here, But Oh Well.

Jennifer Garner - Mrs. Robin

"Hi Mrs. Robin. I Was Told That You Had Someone New Working Here Now." I Said.

"Yes Ma'am I Do. Ms. Alice Mayberry. She's A Lovely Woman." She Said, Smiling.

"Well She's Not As Lovely As You Think Because That Little White Heiffa Threatened My Grand Baby And We'd Like A Word With Her." My Mom Said. Ms. Robin Gasped As She Ushered Us To Come Into Her Office.

Asia's Mom

"I Am So Sorry! I Wasn't Aware Of This At All." She Said.

"Me Either Until My Daughter Brought It To My Attention This Morning." I Said.

"Savannah...Sweetie What Did Ms. Alice Say To You?" Mrs. Robin Asked, Getting Down To Eye Level With My Baby Girl.

"She Pulls My Hair When I Don't Walk Fast And She Told Me If I Snitched Then She'd Break My Neck." Savannah Said, In A Low Voice. Mrs. Robin Looked Horrified As She Stood Up And Grabbed Her Chest.

"I Assure You Ladies That I Had No Idea. I Will Handle Her As Soon As She Gets Here." She Said. I Was About To Say Something Until Someone Walked Into The Office.

"Good Morning." She Said, All Cheery.

"Mommy That's Her!" Savannah Said, Hiding Behind My Legs.

"This Her? Oh Okay. Well Don't Worry About It Mrs. Robin. I'll Handle Her My Damn Self." I Said. Alice's Smile Slowly Faded As She Looked At All Of Us In Confusion.

"I Need To Speak With You Outside Please." I Said, Trying My Best To Stay Calm.

"What's Wrong With Speaking Right Here?" She Asked.

"No This Bitch Didn't!" India Said.

India

India

"Yes This Bitch Did." My Mom Said.

"Asia...I Don't Think This Is A Good Idea To Start Something Remotely Violent In Front Of Savannah." Mrs. Robin Said.

"You're Absolutely Right. Baby Go Play And I'll Come Get You When I'm Done." I Said. Savannah Nodded And Stuck Her Tongue Out At Ms. Alice Before She Hurried Out Of The Room. I Giggled Because I Knew If Dex Was Here Then He'd Be Rolling Right About Now.

"Now Back To You! How Dare You Put Your Little Dirty Ass Hands On My Child? She's Only THREE And You Think Pulling Her Hair And Threatening To Break Her Neck Is Cute? Well Bitch Guess What? You Fucked With The Wrong Child Because Now I Have To Whoop Your Ass!" I Snapped, Putting My Hair Up In A Messy Bun.

"Oh My God Is That What She Said I Did? Oh God No! I Was...Um...You See...I Was Playing With Her Hair Because She Has Beautiful Long Hair, And...Um...While I Was Playing With It, S-She Tried Walking Away Which Made It Seem Like I Pulled It But I Didn't. Then S-She...Um...Was Running And I Told Her To Be Careful Or She'd Break Her Neck. This Is All A Big Misunderstanding. I Love Kids And I Would Never Harm Them." She Said. I Knew This Bitch Was Lying Because Her Face Has Turned A Deep Crimson Red Color, And She Could Barely Look Me In The Eyes.

"Look..." Mrs. Robin Began, But She Was Cut Off By Another Lady Storming Into The Small Office.

"Excuse Me Are You Ms. Alice?" She Asked.

"I Am." Alice Said.

"Did You Smack My Daughter And Tell Her If She Told On You Then You'd Kill Her?" She Snapped. Before Alice Could Plead Her Case, I Reached Back And Punched Her Hard In The Face. That Bitch Just Sat There And Tried To Lie, But Best Believe I Wasn't Letting Her Get Away With Messing With My Daughter, Or Anyone Else's Daughter For That Matter. I Had Alice By Her Hair As I Slammed My Fist Into Her Face Repeatedly, Before I Swung Her Ass Around And Slammed Her Body Against The Desk. She Laid On The Floor Bleeding From All Parts Of Her Face As I Kicked Her In Her Stomach.

"Asia Please! That's Enough!" Mrs. Robin Pleaded.

"Enough My Ass! That Bitch Needs Her Ass Kicked For Threatening My Damn Niece! You Better Be Lucky Savannah's Dad Is Dead Because He Would've Broken YOUR Fucking Neck For Disrespecting His Daughter!" India Snapped. Just Hearing About Dex Made Me Feel Some Time Of Way. I Shook My Head As I Turned And Walked Out Of The Office, Signaling For Savannah To Come On So We Could Leave.

"She Won't Be Coming Back To This Dumb Ass Daycare Ever Again!" I Snapped. I Picked Savannah Up And Placed Her On My Hip As We Walked Out The Door.

(Happy New Years (Eve) Everyone! Check Out My New Story Business And Pleasure As Well! Everyone Enjoy Their Night!)