18.

Asia Clarke

I Was Soaking In A Hot Bubble Bath, Drinking Champagne, And Trying To Clear My Mind Of Everything That Has Happen Today, But For Some Reason...I Can't Get Over The Fact That Dex Is Alive And Has Been For The Last Three Years. Yeah I Know He Claims He Was Keeping Me And The Girls Safe, But From What? From Who? Brandon Maybe? And How The Hell Did Brandon Know Anthony?

All These Thoughts Circulated In My Head As I Took Another Long Swig Of Champagne And Closed My Eyes. I Felt Myself Dozing Off But Before I Could Get There...My Doorbell Started Ringing.

Ugh! Why Me Lord? I Thought To Myself As I Got Out Of The Tub. I Slid My Robe On And Hurried Downstairs To The Front Door.

"Who Is It?" I Asked.

"Daddy." I Heard Dex Say. My Heart Fluttered At The Sound Of His Voice As I Slowly Opened The Door.

"Wha-" I Began, But I Jumped Back When Brandon Came Flying Into The House With Dex, Dacieon, And India Behind Him.

"What The Hell Is Going On?" I Asked.

"Damn Did You Just Get Out Of The Shower?" Dex Asked, Walking Up To Me With A Smirk On His Face. "Mm...You Smell Good. I Bet You Taste Even Better Though." I Held In My Smile And Rolled My Eyes, As I Pushed Pass Dex And Walked To The Opposite Side Of The Living Room.

"What Are You All Doing Here?" I Asked.

"Brandon Has Something He'd Like To Share With You." India Said. I Looked At Brandon As He Stood Up And Limped Up To Me, Grabbing My Hand In His. The Hell Was He Limping For? I Looked Down And Saw That He Had Been Shot In The Foot And I Immediately Looked Over At Dex. He Smirked And Shrugged His Shoulders While He Stretched.

"He Asked For It." He Said, Confirming My Thoughts. I Shook My Head And Focused My Attention Back On Brandon.

"What Is It?" I Asked.

"Asia...Before I Pursued You I Did Have A Job To Take Out Dex For A Great Deal Of Money, But Once He Was Reported Dead Then I Went About My Life And Left It Alone. Anthony Was One Of My Best Friends And After Attending He And His Funeral...I Made It My Job To Seek Justice For Him. I Talked The His Wife, Lacey, And She Really Wasn't Any Help Because She Claimed That Night Was So Painful And I Could Only Imagine How She Felt. Losing Both Her Husband And Her Daughter The Same Night Had To Have Been Tough, But She Did Mention Your Name In The Conversation. Saying Everything Took Place In Your Home And You Witnessed It All. I Then Decided To Look You Up And By The Grace Of God I Ran Into You At Starbucks That Day. Needless To Say When I First Laid Eyes On You I Thought You Were Absolutely Beautiful. By Then I Wasn't Even Thinking About Seeking Justice For My Friend, But Seeking A Chance To Get To Know You And You Gave Me That Chance. Since Then, You've Made Me The Happiest Man Alive And I Really Do Love You Asia." He Said. I Swallowed Hard As I Looked Down At The Floor.

"I Love You Too Brandon." I Said.

"The Fuck?" Dacieon And Dex Said At The Same Time.

"Seriously Asia?" India Said.

"You All Heard Her. Case Closed!' Brandon Said. He Leaned Down To Try And Kiss Me, But I Mushed His Head Back.

"I Love You Brandon, But...Not The Way I Love Dex." I Admitted. Brandon Looked As If He Were Taken Back.

"HA! Case Reopened Bitch!" Dex Said. I Covered My Mouth And Laughed As Dex Walked Over To Me, But I Threw My Hand Up.

"Hold On Playboy. You're Not Off The Hook Just Yet." I Said. He Sucked In His Teeth And Huffed Loudly.

"Look Babe...We Can Talk But Not In Front Of Everyone. So Dace...Go Home To Your Peoples And I'll Catch You Later On. India...Bye Felicia. And Buffy? Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out." Dex Said.

"Asia You Can't Do This To Me. Just Think...If This Clown Wouldn't Have Came In And Objected, We'd Be On Our Honeymoon In Aruba Right Now." He Said.

"Yo This Fool Begging Though!" Dacieon Said, Cracking Up Laughing.

"Dacieon Hush!" I Retorted. "Brandon...Yes What You're Saying Is True, But You Know And I Know That We Wouldn't Have Been Truly Happy. Yes, You Make Me Smile And Feel Like The Most Beautiful Girl In The World. Yes, You Love My Girls And Was Always There Even When SaMiyah Was Being Rude To You. You Are An Amazing Man, But Dex...He's Much More Than That."

"Andddd I Win Again." Dex Laughed. I Shot Him A Glare And He Immediately Stopped Laughing.

"My Bad Bae."

"Look...Let Me Talk To Dex And I'll Call You Tomorrow To Let You Know What I've Decided." I Told Him. He Looked Over At Dex And Sighed.

"Alright. I Guess That's Fair. I'll Be Looking Forward To Your Call Babe." He Said, Kissing My Cheek.

"I Hope You're Also Looking Forward To Getting Dumped Too Nigga." Dex Said. Brandon Ignored Him And Slowly Made His Way Out Of The House.

"Well I See My Services Are No Longer Needed. I'm Out This Bitch." Dacieon Said, Giving Dex Some Dap.

"Same Here. Call Me Tomorrow Sis." India Said, Blowing Me A Kiss. Though I Was Still Mad At Her, I Guess I'll Give Her A Pass. Once Everyone Was Gone, Dex And I Were Left Alone Which Made Me Nervous.

"Why You Standing All The Way Over There? Come Show Your Man Some Love." He Said, Holding Out His Arms. I Just Stood There With My Arms Crossed, Staring Daggers Into Him.

"Aight Then...I'll Just Come To You." He Said. Before I Could Protest, Dex Quickly Walked Over To Me And Lifted Me Up Off Of My Feet.

"Damn Girl You Done Lost Some Weight. At Least This Ass Still Fat Though." He Said, Grabbing A Handful Of My Ass. I Giggled And Rolled My Eyes. This Nigga Hasn't Changed At All.

"I Really Can't Believe You're Here." I Said, In A Low Voice. He Fell Back On The Couch And Held Me Close.

"I Know But I Am Here Baby. It Fucked Me Up Leaving You And The Girls The Way I Did And I Really Am Sorry." The Tears Started To Fall As He Wiped Them Away. I Leaned Down And Kissed Him As He Kissed Me Back. The Lips I Never Thought I'd See, Kiss, Or Taste Again Were Against My Lips And In The Moment...Everything Seemed So Right.

"Aye Baby...I Ain't Had Sex In Three Long Years And Just You Sitting Half Naked On My Lap Is Making My Dick Hard." He Said. I Giggled And Kissed Him Again.

"Well...Since You Made Me Wait Three Long Years To See You Again...You'll Just Have To Wait A Tad Bit Longer To Get Some Of This Again." I Said. He Sucked In His Teeth And Threw His Head Back.

"How Long Man?" He Asked. I Laughed At How Angry And Irritable He Sounded.

"Until I Feel Like You Deserve It. Now...Come On Upstairs And Rest While I Finish My Bath." I Said, Hopping Off His Lap.

"You Won't Be Satisfied Until I Slide Up In That Thing And Fuck You Senseless." He Said, Smacking My Ass. I Laughed As We Headed Upstairs. Oh My God! My Best Friend And Love Of My Life Is Really Back Home! Thank You God!