10.

Dex Porter

I Was Slowly Losing My Mind Every Time I Sat In This House And Pictured Asia With Another Man. This Shit Is Really Eating Me Up Bad On The Inside And To Make Matters Worse...I Know For A Fact Asia Saw Me Earlier Today. Though She Saw Me Every Time I Stood Close By, This Was The First Time She Saw Me Up Close.

"Dex! Dex What The Hell Is Wrong With You?" India's Voice Yelled Through My Apartment. I Continued Smoking My Blunt And Ignoring Her Loud Ass.

"Nigga I Know Hear Me! Your Ass Need To Stop Appearing Out Of The Blue Before You Have Asia Committed Into A Crazy Hospital! You've Already Sent Her Into Utter And Complete Shock!" She Yelled. I Looked Up At Her And Blew Some Smoke Into Her Face. I Didn't Give A Fuck About What He Loud Ass Had To Say Right Now.

"You're So Fucking Disrespectful! Why Can't You Just Stay Out Of Sight?" She Asked. My Phone Started Ringing And I Quickly Answered It.

"Yo." I Said.

"We Found Target Number Four." Dacieon Said.

"Aight Cool. Pick Me Up At Midnight." I Said.

"Bet." He Said. We Hung Up And I Continued To Smoke My Weed In Silence.

"I Don't Understand You, Dex." India Said.

"Then Stop Trying To." I Said, Finally Breaking My Silence. I Stood Up And Headed To My Bedroom And Slammed My Door. I Heard India Say Something, But I Couldn't Make It Out. She Just Needed To Get The Fuck Out And Leave Me The Hell Alone. My Mood Was Foul As Fuck And Anybody Was Reliable To Get Cussed The Fuck Out.

*

"You Ready?" Dacieon Asked Me. I Just Nodded My Head As I Pulled The Ski Mask Over My Face. I Was Ready To Get This Over With So I Could Go Back Home And Sulk In The Darkness Of My Apartment.

"Let's Go." We Hopped Out Of The Car And Crept Through This Niggas Backyard. I Bent Down And Picked The Lock On His Back Door, While Dacieon Stood Behind Me. Once The Door Unlocked, We Crept Into His Kitchen And I Went Straight For The Refrigerator.

"Nigga What Are You Doing?" Dacieon Whispered.

"What? Nigga I'm Thirsty." I Whispered Back. I Grabbed Me A Canned Coke Out Of The Refrigerator And Slid It Into My Pocket.

"Thirsty Ass Nigga." He Laughed.

"Shut The Fuck Up." I Chuckled. We Heard Something Banging As We Pulled Our Guns Out And Made Sure Our Silencers Were On. As We Crept Through The House, We Heard Moaning Coming From Upstairs And Dacieon Bursted Out Laughing.

"Shut Your Ass Up Fool!" I Said,  Laughing Right Along With Him. I Swear We Were Immature As Hell Sometimes.

"My Bad Man. Let's Just Get This Over With So I Can Get Home And Have My Wife Screaming Like That Bitch." He Said. He Kicked The Door In And We Both Walked In With Our Guns Pointed At Them.

"Yo What The Fuck?" I Said, Scrunching My Face Up. I Couldn't Believe I Just Walked In On! Two Dudes That Were Fucking!

 I Couldn't Believe I Just Walked In On! Two Dudes That Were Fucking!

"This Is Some Nasty Ass Shit!" Dacieon Said. The Two Dudes Were In Shock As They Covered Their Selves Up And Stared At Us.

"Which One Of Y'all Is Monte?" I Asked. Neither One Of Them Answered Which Pissed Me Off.

"Let's Try This Again." I Said, Cocking My Gun. "Which One Of Y'all Gay Ass Niggas Is Monte?"

"He's Monte!" The Light Skinned Guy Said, Scooting Away From Him. Monte Was A Skinny Dark Skinned Nigga With A Long Ass Head, And I Can Almost Bet That He Was On The DL Judging By His Facial Expressions.

"Why The Fuck Would You-" Monte Began, But He Was Cut Off When I Sent A Bullet Through His Head. The Light Skinned Guy Yelled As He Jumped Off The Bed And Covered His Package.

"Please Don't Kill Me!" He Begged. I Glanced Over A Dacieon And He Shook His Head.

"I Ain't Taking That Risk. No Witnesses." He Said, Shooting The Guy Dead.

"Nigga It's Not Like He Could Identify Us! We Got On Masks!" I Said.

"Oh Fucking Well. Let's Get The Fuck Out Of Here!" He Said, As We Hurried Out Of The Room And Out Of The House. Four Down...One More To Go.