12.

Dex Porter

Two Weeks Later

I Haven't Heard From India Or Her Momma In The Last Two Weeks Which Is Strange As Hell. Normally India Would Come By And Make Sure I'm Good And India's Mama Would Call To See If I Needed Or Wanted Anything, But That Hasn't Been Happening At All.

"Hey You've Reached India. Leave A Message!" BEEP!

"Yo Indy It's Me. I Been Calling Your Long Chin Ass And You Haven't Answered, Nor Have You Returned My Calls. I'm Running Low On Some Things And I Need You To Come By Asap." I Said, Hanging Up. Where The Fuck Was She? I Hope She And Her Moms Is Alright.

I Was Lying In My Bed, Staring At The Ceiling, When I Heard My Front Door Open And Close. I Grabbed My Gun Off The Nightstand Table And Crept Into The Living Room.

"Dex? I Got You Some-Ahhh! What The Fuck Are You Doing?" India Screamed, When She Turned Around And Saw Me Pointing The Gun At Her.

"You Need To Make Yourself Known Next Time! And Where The Fuck You Been At? I Ain't Heard From You Or Your Moms In Two Weeks." I Said. India's Face Dropped As She Turned Around And Started Unpacking The Bags She Had Brought In.

"Um...I Got You Some More Body Wash And Toothpaste. Plus, I Got You Some More Groceries That Should Last Awhile." She Said.

"Okay Preciate That, But You Still Ain't Answered My Question On Where The Fuck You Been At!" I Snarled.

"I've Been Busy." She Mumbled.

"Busy Doing What? I Know Your Ass Ain't Got A Job!" I Said.

"Actually I Do Have A Job. I'm Asia's Model Whenever She Needs One, Plus She Hired Me To Be A Receptionist At Her Makeup Studio." She Said.

"Aw Shit! My Baby Opened Up Her Studio Already? How Is It Going So Far? Does She Like It?" I Asked. Words Couldn't Describe How Proud I Was Of Asia. She Was Doing What She Loved And That Made Me Happy.

"It's Going Great." She Responded. Something Was Up With India And I Knew It. She Had Never Acted This Standoffish Towards Me And I Needed To Know What The Hell Was Going On.

"What's Up India? What's Going On?" I Asked. No Response. She Ignored Me And Continued Putting The Groceries Up.

"Helllooo!" I Yelled, Clapping My Hands. Still No Response. I Walked Up Behind Her And Forced Her To Face Me. She Had Tears Swelling Up In Her Eyes As She Looked Down At The Floor.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"Dex...I...You May Want To Sit Down." She Said. My Heart Started Beating Fast As I Stared At Her.

"What's Going On? Is Asia Alright? Are My Girls Alright?" I Asked.

"Yes Everyone Is Fine, It's Just That...It's Just That..." She Swallowed Hard.

"What India? What?" I Said, Getting Irritated And Impatient.

"Brandon Proposed To Asia The Night Of Her Grand Opening And...She Said Yes." She Said. My Heart Fell Into The Pit Of My Stomach As I Backed Away. How The Hell Could She Possibly Get Engaged To This Nigga When They Haven't Been Together That Long? Something Isn't Adding Up.

"Nah." I Said, Shaking My Head.

"Dex..." India Said.

"TELL ME YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!" I Screamed. She Jumped And Backed Away, While Shaking Her Head.

"I Wish I Were, But I'm Not." She Said.

"Nah Bruh. Nah I Don't Believe This Shit At All." I Said, Pacing Back And Forth.

"Dex It's True." She Said.

"They Just Fucking Met India! How The Fuck They Get Engaged That Damn Quick?" I Yelled. Shit Wasn't Adding Up Man. I Swear It Wasn't.

"It's Been A Few Months, Dex. And It Seems Like They Spend Every Waking Moment Together. It Was Bound To Happen." She Said.

"MAN FUCK ALL THAT!" I Yelled. She Quickly Backed Away From Me As I Approached Her.

"I Need You To Keep Me Updated On Everything! I Refuse To Let Her Walk Down The Aisle With Another Nigga!" I Snapped. India Nodded Her Head As My Front Door Came Flying Opening.

"Aye Nigga You Need To Learn How To Lock This Shit!" Dacieon Said, Coming Into The House With Skylar And Their Kids Behind Them.

The Torres Family (I Really Missed Them So That's Why I Incorporated Them In This Book Lol)

"Hi Uncle Dex!" They All Said.

"What's Up Y'all? Aye Man...Now Isn't A Good Time." I Said, Stopping Them At The Door.

"Nah Now Is a Great Time Fool. Sky Found Something On That Nigga Brandon And You Won't Believe What She Found." He Said. Skylar Opened Her Laptop And Handed It To Me. My Eyes Widened.

"Yo...What The Fuck Am I Looking At?" I Asked.

"Our Final Target Bruh." Dacieon Said.

(Y'all It's About To Get Crazy! I Know A Lot Of Y'all Are Anxious For The Wedding Scene To Come Back And I'm Trying To Get It There Quickly.)

(Also, For Everyone That Was Interested In Being A Test Reader...I've Uploaded A Test Reader Book On Here And You All Can Just Go Read And Give Me Feedback On The Stories I Post And What Not. I Won't Overwhelm You All....Well At Least Try Not To Lol)