16.

Asia Clarke

My Eyes Slowly Opened And I Realized I Was Laying In The Bed Of My Hotel Room. My Head Was Throbbing Something Serious As I Slowly Sat Up.

"Oh She's Up!" I Heard Larissa Say.

"Girl About Time! You Scared The Shit Out Of Me!" Doll Said.

"What Happened?" I Asked.

"You Fainted." India Said.

"Wow Really?" I Said. Everyone Nodded Their Heads As I Slowly Sat Up.

"I Had The Strangest Dream. I Was Standing At The Alter With Brandon And During Our Wedding Ceremony, Dex Appeared Out Of Nowhere And Objected!" I Said. Everyone Stared Blankly At Me Before Looking At Each Other.

"Um Asia...We Don't Know How To Say This But-" India Began, But She Was Cut Off By A Knock At The Door.

"I'll Get It." Doll Said, Rushing Over To The Door. Both SaMiyah And Savannah Ran Into The Room, Followed By My Mom, Dacieon, And...Dex? No Fucking Way!

"Mommy Look! Daddy's Not Dead! He's Still Alive!" Savannah Cheered.

"I Knew He Wasn't Dead! My Dad Is Indestructible!" SaMiyah Said. I Stared At Dex In Shock As My Eyes Filled With Tears.

"Dex...Is That Really You?" I Asked.

"Yeah Baby It's Me." He Said. I Shook My Head As I Rubbed My Eyes Hard.

"No....No My Mind Is Playing With Me." I Said.

"No Sweetie It's Really Him. Dex Is Alive And He's Been Alive This Whole Time." My Mom Said.

"What? How Is That Possible?" I Asked. Dex Opened His Mouth To Speak, But He Was Cut Off By Brandon Walking Into The Room.

"Ugh Go Away!" SaMiyah Groaned.

"Hush Up Girl!" My Mom Snapped. Brandon Hurried Over To Me And Pulled Me Into His Arms.

"Are You Okay Baby?" He Asked Me. I Nodded My Head.

"Well...You Must Be The Infamous Dex. I've Heard A Lot About You." Brandon Said, Looking Dex Up And Down.

"Is That Right Mr. Swoll Neck? How Did You Hear About Me? From Asia? Or From Anthony?" He Asked. The Room Stood Silent As I Quickly Looked Up At Brandon. He Looked Down At Me And Shook His Head.

"Brandon What Is He Talking About?" I Asked.

"Yeah Steroid Steve. Tell Her What I'm Talking About." Dex Said.

"I Don't Have The Slightest Idea." He Said.

"Bullshit!" I Snapped.

"Daddy Watch Your Mouth!" Savannah Said.

"My Bad Lil Shawty." He Said, Picking Her Up. I Smiled A Little At They Looked Just Alike. There Was No Denying Her At All.

"Look Can Someone Tell Me What's Going On?" I Said, Getting Irritated.

"Look Ma, After Anthony Shot Me And I Was Rushed To The Hospital, I Went Through Surgery And Survived. It Wasn't Until My Nigga Dacieon Came In And Told Me I Had A Twenty Million Dollar Bounty On My Head For Killing Anthony." Dex Said.

"But You Didn't Kill Anthony." I Said.

"Yeah I Know That And You Know That, But His Peoples Didn't. Long Story Short, I Faked My Death With The Help Of Your Moms And Sister And I Been Hiding Out In An Apartment On The Other Side Of Town. I've Been Taking These Niggas Out One By One And Once I Took Them All Out, I Was Gon Let Myself Be Known To You." He Said. I Pulled Myself Out Of Brandon's Hold And Glared At My Mom And India.

"So You Both Knew He Was Alive The Entire Time?" I Asked. They Both Looked Away From Me And Nodded Their Heads.

"Wow." I Said, Shaking My Head In Disbelief. I Felt Really Betrayed By Both My Mom And My Sister.

"Asia We Wanted To Tell You, But We Couldn't." India Said.

"I Told Them Not To Tell You Only Because They Would've Came After You And The Girls." Dex Said

"They? Who Is They?" I Asked.

"How Bout You Ask Swoll Neck Stanley Over Here." He Said.

"I'm Just About Sick Of You And These Weak Ass Nicknames Nigga." Brandon Said, Getting Off The Bed And Walking Towards Dex. Dex Chuckled And Popped His Knuckles.

"Is That Right? Well How Bout You Come Do Something About It Buffy The Steroid Slayer." India, Doll, And Larissa Busted Out Laughing, While I Covered My Mouth To Hide My Laughs. I've Missed Dex's Sense Of Humor So Much.

"Can You Two Stop It And Tell Me What I Want To Know Before I Lash Out On The Both Of You?" I Yelled, Hopping Off Of The Bed And Standing In Between Them.

"Baby That Nigga Is One Of Anthony's People And He Was Sent To Kill Me Along With Four Other People. I'm Not Sure How He Got To You, But That Nigga Can't Be Trusted." Dex Said. I Turned Towards Brandon And Crossed My Arms.

"Is That True?" I Asked. He Stared At Me And Sighed.

"Yeah It's True." He Said. I Felt Myself Getting Mad As I Reached Back And Slapped The Shit Out Of Him.

"Damn!" Dex And Dacieon Said At The Same Time.

"So All Of This Was Just Some Big Ass Lie? What You Scoped Me Out And Did All That For What?" I Yelled.

"Babe...At First I Was Just Seeing If Dex Wasn't Just Hiding Out Somewhere And You Were Covering For Him. That Was What It Was At First, But The More We Got To Know Each Other The More I Started Falling For You. I Really Do Love You Asia And I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You." He Said.

"Nah Nigga You Can Cancel That Shit! Daddy's Home Now And I'll Be Damned If She Leaves Here With You!" Dex Said. I Glared At Him And Back At Brandon.

"You Know What? I'm Not Leaving Here With Anybody But My Kids! You Both Fucking Lied To Me And I Want Nothing To Do With Either One Of You!" I Snapped.

"Mom No!" SaMiyah Whined.

"We Wanna Stay With Daddy. Please Mommy! Pleaseeee!" Savannah Said. As Much As I Didn't Want Them Around All Of This Bullshit, I Knew They'd Want To Spend Time With Their Dad. Seeing That He Was Alive And Has Been For Years.

"Fine, But Have Them Home By Ten." I Said, Grabbing My Purse. Brandon Tried To Grab Me, But I Moved Away.

"Don't Touch Me!" I Snapped. I Took The Ring He Gave Me Off And Threw It At Him.

"Aye Let Me Talk To You." Dex Said, Reaching His Hand Out, But I Smacked It Away.

"You Don't Touch Me Either!" I Snapped. I Quickly Left Out The Room And Slammed The Door Behind Me. I Just Wanted To Be By Myself For Awhile.