Adjusting To Being A Slave

3rd person POV

After Zane got let out of that cell it has been non stop work. He has lifted crates over 4 times his size all along with his little 2 year old cousin Travis by his side.

All Zane wanted to do was escape and that is what he wanted to do for so many years but he was trapped there under the watchful eye of his father.

One week after Zane started working for his father,he got this collar put on him. His mortal enemy Aaron put it one,because he was a boy that worked for his father,and had just as evil of a heart.

Zane constantly kept trying to get that reached collar off but it wouldn't budge. Whenever he tried to take it off Aaron his father's follower always pressed a button in which Zane would get shocked from the inside out.

2 years past as Zane became five years old. He and Travis were on their daily 5 minute break,running together in the garden of O'kasis. Travis said "I love breaks don't you Zane?" Travis was now 4 years old and was a lot bigger and not as easily pushed around.

Zane nodded not wanting to talk today. Travis asked "why aren't you talking? Are you tired?" "no its not that" Zane said at last. "I just wonder what my mom is doing and how she is managing with Garroth and Vlad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is so short! i had to post something today so here it is! 

~meow