Zane Goes Wild

3rd Person POV

Zane could barely believe what just happend. His little sick sister just got yanked away from him,well not again,she had been yanked from him once before when he was taken away but not ever again.

Aphmau POV

We ran with Kawaii~Chan until she cried out for us to stop. We put her down and all she screamed over and over was Zane's name.

We could almost not bare to look at her as she screamed for him to come and save her,but he was the one who did this to her so why?

She kept calling his name until her throat got sore of yelling. Just then Katelyn let out a terrified scream as Zane barreled into her in a fit of feathers and claws.

I tried to pull Zane off of Katelyn until he screeched out "MY SISTER WILL NOT BE TAKEN FROM ME AGAIN!!!" just then Garroth and Larence came down seeing what was happening they ran down and hit Zane with both of their swords. I wanted to yell at them to stop but it was too late.

Zane fell to the ground knocked out by a wound on his head from Garroth's sword. I was afraid they would kill him so after they did that I went over to them and explained all that Zane did and they calmed down.

After that whole catastrophe Garroth and Larence took Zane while we carried Kawaii~Chan after then so that we could look her over and Zane could hopefully not be put in behind bars.