Laughing Maids!

3rd Person POV

He was working outside one day when a car pulled in. when the car door opened a girl with long jet black hair and amber eyes stepped out with a similar looking woman just older.

Zane went to greet them but before he could say high the lady said "oh my! Look how thin you are! Surely Garte feeds his slaves? Where is Garte anyway?" the lady asked.

Zane directed them towards his father's office at the top of the castle floor. He cracked the door open and his father clapped twice signaling to Zane that he should have better posture,so Zane immediately stood perfectly straight as to not anger his father.

"ah..Sylvanna.." he spoke the lady's name. "You have fulfilled your promise to me.and oh is this little Aphmau I presume?" the little girl looked only about a year younger than Zane,making her 4 years old the same age as Travis.

She squeaked when she heard her name and Zane could tell she was frightened. After the lady left Garte waste no time in making the girl become his latest new slave.

Zane was ordered to show her around the castle and after he gave her a tour he went into the basement where the cells were kept. When Zane had called the cell's "home" Aphmau was really confused because she had lived in a nice little house before her mother bring her here,she asked "home? These are prison cells not a home!" her voice was sparked with a little anger which made Zane instantly say "I am so sorry M-Miss." he shrank into the shadows acting like Aphmau had just beat him with a tool that was known to Travis and Zane as a "whip"

She said sympathetically "I-I didn't mean to frighten you." Zane said "Its ok..we just are really used to people who get mad at us as you will have to learn." Zane grabbed a spare Tame color from a shelf and put it on Aphmau neck

She asked "what is this thing? Its uncomfortable" "we all have to wear one and so do you." Zane replied

A day later Aphmau was working along side Zane and Travis in their regular duties of being a slave. The tasks that they had to perform everyday are well Zane had to start off by taking food shipment barrels over to the stores and then Travis had to sort them out into certain barrels where Aphmau then took the barrels to their appropriate stores.

After that task was done they then had to clean the whole castle,easier said than done. The frist started on to top floor and cleaned Garte's room first. Then they moved to the middle floor where the quest room and the guest bathroom sit.

After they did the middle floor they moved to the bottom floor where the maides were all ready cleaning. They just adored Zane though and Aphmau got a front row seat when they started treating him like a baby! Aphmau laughed her head off! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes laughing maids! mwahhahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!