Sunny Day

Zane POV (finally!)

I can't believe she just laughed at me! I wanted to cry but I was better than that. Then by "boss" Aaron came and told me front and center to to get back to work! GRR!! Man I really wish I could just kill them all sometime!

When I got to the cells I saw Travis already asleep,my heart melted even though technically I don't have a heart but I Was happy to see that my little cousin didn't look scared like he did during work hours.

3rd Person POV

That next morning Zane woke up to a sunny day which was rare in his book. So he got Travis up and even though they still had to work,they were glad that they could stare at sunshine the whole day.

Zane didn't really "enjoy" working with Aphmau I mean she didn't know a thing even after a whole month! So Zane and Travis set out a plan to escape.

But while they were on there 5 minute break with Aphmau playing tag with them a car drove up and yelled "Aphmau sweetheart time to go home!" Zane thought that the lady must be important to Aphmau because after the lady yelled that Aphmau stopped playing and said behind her shoulder "sorry guys its my mom gotta go" and she got in that grey van of her mothers and drove off,to freedom something that was never known to Zane at that time.

The years past as Zane and Travis groo. Zane now ten was still working in O'kasis while Travis had freedom ellswear by Zane's on sacrifice and Zane hoped that Travis was safe.

Zane had been blinded 5 years before in an instant when he to wanted to be free and at the price had been blinded in his left eye where A light pinkish scare lay on his pale skin.

The deed was dealt by non other than Aaron and again Aaron had had done another deed when Zane was seven.

Zane was doing his chores complaining and trying to escape as usual when Aaron came up grabbed him by the neck and dragged him until he got to a little shed at the back of the castle.

After that he grabbed a needle and thread and sewed Zane's mouth shut in an act of sheer evil. Zane tried and tried again to take and to get those reached stitches out of his mouth.

After Zane did however he took his scarf mask that he had as a kid and put it around his face as to cover the scars.