Reviving The Dead

3rd Person POV

Kawaii~Chan let out a faint moan of Pain as she struggled up. Katelyn and Aphmau stared in aw. Zane helped Kawaii~Chan up as she almost fell over. "Sh Kawaii~Chan its your big brother" Zane said softly. "Z-Zane~Kun?" she mumbled in reply.

The girls were silent,Aphmau and Katelyn could do nothing but stare with wide eyes. They had know idea what was going on or if what was happening wasn't just a dream they were both having.

Aphmau and Katelyn walked over to the stumbling Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn asked her "how are you a not dead?" "and how are you not bleeding?" Aphmau put in.

Zane gave them a scolding look as to not ask her any questions right now. Aphmau and Katelyn nodded quickly as they understood and shut their mouths.

Kawaii~Chan looked up at Zane and hugged him tight and yelled to the sky "ZANE~KUN!!!!! AH!! KAWAII~CHAN HAS MISSED ZANE~KUN SO MUCH!!!"

Zane winced at the high pitched screaming of his younger sibling but was happy to have her back. After Kawaii~Chan quieted down she answered the questions that the girls had.

"Well Kawaii~Chan isn't exactly human......and well....she didn't bleed to death because the species that she is doesn't have blood."

The girls looked questioningly at the pink haired Mef'wa,shock and fear overwhelming them. Then Katelyn asked her warily while Aphmau understood.

"Then...what are you...?" "we are Demons" Zane responded with a growl. "Are you siblings..?" Katelyn asked yet another Question.

Zane and Kawaii~Chan answered with a nod. Katelyns eyes flew open in surprise. Kawaii~Chan staggered again and then would have fainted if it weren't for Zane grabbing her with one of his jet black wings.

He then used some magic spell or something and an image appeared in his hands. It looked like the thing the had absorbed into Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn and Aphmau had know idea how.

Zane gasped in shock because there was some sort of liquid in there. It was magic it was Kawaii~Chan's very being and heart but it was black a key sign that meant she was sick as her skin started to turn black at her legs.

Katelyn and Aphmau were freaking out and in their desperation they yanked Kawaii~Chan away from Zane and ran off into what was left of Phoenix Drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hello my lovelies! I have a  BIG announcement! for those of you who know what the game Undertale is (witch you should check it out if you don't :) then I will be making an Undertale X Aphmau mystreet collab type thing where what happens if the world of Zane and Aphmau meet the world of Sans and Frisk? and I will warn you Gaster will be there and so will Zianna..........so comment bellow if you want me to do that ok meow meow byeeeee!